Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Unlimta, that really sucks that they put a belt limit :/. I will surely miss the awesome TS battles with you until u belt up .
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.
One belt left to join, trunk. Is anyone here good with editing videos? I kinda wanna see a clan video of us :P
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Sorry i havent posted! i was in nashville. i think im going to do a picture of the week instead.
A few questions
Zinrius-
how much do i need to pay you to make me a cool head like djs? what do i need to do? and explain to me again how to get the wristbands? im lost about all of this customization stuff, i wish i could have someone teach me! *hint* *hint* ;)
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
I suck hairy zitty balls at art. So thats an instant vote out for me haha . i can do some moves though .
-----
Brody, zin is making an awesome dragon set if u didnt know so he can make some tcs for the clan!
Last edited by trunkster; Apr 10, 2013 at 05:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.
If no one can, I'll at least try. I've made a few before, but I'm no professional.
Last edited by UnlimitaBlade; Apr 10, 2013 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Typo
I also do textures, but I'm busy between life and a set I'm making for myself. Don't know if I would be able to do it in a timely manner or if it would be very good at all, since I have "tribal" on the brain.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
If you wouldn't be able to do it, why offer ? :s

Anyone available to help out in selling textures is more than welcomed to step in, I don't mean to steal the spotlight from anyone to the point where they need to speak up.

That's not my intention.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: Skype=Capt.Jack Harkness

--- List your alternate accounts: Redvern and Redddvern

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph. I am a Russian who moved to America and i play lots of video-games and have a natural amazingness at them. I also like to eat Pizza. My bday is june 28th and im in highschool.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?
I want to join because I haven't been part of a team for a Long time and i want to be part of one again. I know Zanderhar Djbro Zinrius and Chos3n

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game/on the forum/on IRC? I don't have Irc but I'm on Toribash everyday usually the twin-swords tournament.I'm also on the forum when im not on toribash, Sadley i have not joined another clan before.

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.
I'm not good with words so forgive my sucky application.
My favorite color is Red.

Fun Questions

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?
Lot's of smexy time :P

--- Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
My daddys a drunk truck driver and his name is Freddy Pugar
No to red I've see him quit too many times when he was about to lose.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Idk. I've played with him a few times, still no opinion. He did ragequit the on the last round of tourneys though, at least when I played. Unless he's changed and stop, it's going to be a no from me.