Ranking
So Reta is one again yelling at me and telling me to post, despite the fact that I'm being drug unwillingly across the state for this vacation and that detracts from my free time, what are we talking about at the moment.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
yes, yes it.

whats your game?

Pokémon LeafGreen. I'm doing a nuzlocke vs Pidda. Will keep you updated with progress here.

Also hi Kwl.
Ok I started my run, chose my starter, was a bulbasaur and named him flowurr then my rival decided to fight me, I thought to myself "ez win" but that fk boi decided to growl me a million times thus lowering my attack by 4 million so I lost not even 5 minutes in.
Round 2 fighto!!!!!!!11
its impossible to win the 1st fight with bulbasaur... i tried it
Pidda's spirit animal
We are probably going to open a nuzlocke thread

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

I fucking win.

Okay so for clarification, what we're doing is called a Nuzlocke challenge which makes the game a little bit more challenging (and a lot more fun), here's more information for anyone interested in such a run:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ocke_Challenge

We chose to play with the following rules:
  • The first pokémon you encounter in an area after the point where you get pokéballs is the only pokémon in that area which you are allowed to catch. You are always allowed to trade pokémon with npc's, but you aren't allowed to accept a free pokémon if you already caught one in that area. Fossils are an exception, revive as many pokémon from fossils as you want. Your starter counts as an encounter.
  • When a pokémon faints, release it or permanently box it. No exceptions, no loading saves and no using revives. It's harsh. Also, blacking out means Game Over.
  • You have to give all of your pokémon decent names.
  • You have to keep track of your progress in this thread. Tell us what pokemon you first encountered at which route, and if you caught it or not. Also tell us what you named it, and if it dies, tell us it did.

Here's what I got so far:

Game: Pokémon LeafGreen
Started at: 06-04-16
Trainer name: Fuckboy (female)

Encounters:

Pallet Town: Charmander (Diesel) - Obtained
Route 1: Pidgey (Spitfire) - Caught
(More to come...)