Toribash
Haha, Aika got me into DnB as well and Rutz got me hooked to Chiptunes like ages ago.
It's funny how I first listened to metal only, than DnB, than I had a techno phase, than DnB and Chiptunes, than all that Indie and Singer/Songwriter stuff and now I sit hear listening to almost anything (Mainly Indie, DnB, Dubstep and Kpop (don't hate me pls D: )).
yeah and you made me listin to 8bit <3
Usually you don't like other genre and don't want to hear it but I learned that every genre has their golden Songs, it's just fucking hard to find them. The avarage DnB is allmost allways garbage. But when I remember when I found High Contrast or Liquicity.. fucking good times :D

Same in techno.. the avarage is garbage. And dubstep... duh. All that skrillex shit that is hyped.. never heared about nero or Mt Eden.

You have more fun if you don't judge it by the genre (: When I search a song on youtube and use the "Best rated first" option I often find stuff that is so amazing.. old Jazz.. legendary songs.. etc
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Haha I don't really care about genres anymore tbh. I just listen to what I like and what I feel like listening to. As you said Aika, every genre has it's pearls, haha.

Anyway, specific song incoming. Liquid epicness from the good of Liquid, haha.
so you're into singer/songwriter stuff ? how about this version of gary ?

and i love the song you posted. i'd really like to know more of this kinda stuff so if you got something - post it !

anybody knows arts the beatdoctor ?

my uncle got me into them. i kinda wanted to show him that i know some good modern music too and i showed him sound providers !

there's some guy on YT who plays the guitar and does a lot of hip hop covers playing kinda jazzy-blues licks,maybe i'll try something like this with some of the music i found today (lots of that liquid stuff).thanks to you guys ! btw this is his YT channel
Last edited by XmiechoX; May 1, 2012 at 05:53 AM.
I'm [Addicted]
Netsky... They make you go travel with the song .. every time (;

now watch it burn :P

ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

just found that band. they're awesome! and the guitarist (he's not on the albums but he tours with em) is just fucking amazing ... plays a lot of slide (i love slide guitar,and he's got pretty original style) but is great in standard too.solo in this particular song just blowed my mind ... i wish i'd break this amazing chicken' pickin' lick that starts the solo but it's too fast and tricky ... love it !

speaking of slide players.check out derek trucks.the sickest slide players EVER !!!
I'm [Addicted]

Hey folks, tell me what you think about that song, I'll explain you later why I ask.
derp
Originally Posted by shadowelf View Post

Hey folks, tell me what you think about that song, I'll explain you later why I ask.

And then listen to

and compare.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
That song is fucking stupid ... I think that polish people have chosen it just for fun and they got what they wanted ...
I'm [Addicted]
I guess someone, if not myself, posted this in here already but it's just so good and it fits the weather n shit: