Ranking
Shaking Willows Stable Yard

Nic, actually paying attention this time, makes a quick duck as he swerves under his fist to the right and turns around swinging his left leg back to meet up with bryces stomach.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved

Bryce spins using the momentum of his swing, and attempts to lower his blade to block the attack. He ends up contacting the back of Nic's foot with his forearm. His sloppy position compromises him, sending him reeling back momentarily. He regains his stance and launches a thrust with the tourney blade.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.

Nic raises his sword to parry bryces sword and falls to the ground when the blades make contact, nic trys to push away his blade and get up but fails so he trys to crawl away eventually getting back up preparing himself for bryces next move.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved

Bryce becomes visibly impatient. His breaths become slow and drawn out, and his posture is more coiled than straight. He strides toward Nic for hopefully the last time, and unleashes a meteoric overhead strike.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Nic in a rushed movement trys to move his sword up in the way of his strike but to no prevail as the sword strikes his shoulder slamming him down with extreme force into the ground.

Nic says exhaustingly, "Ahkk!! Alright... I think... I think that's enough Bryce. he-he..."

Nic gets up slowly barely holding onto the sword as he rubs his now bruised shoulder.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved

Bryce stands over Nic, looking down upon his brother.

"Were I a man that wanted you dead, my job would already be done."

He hands Nic the blunted steel and walks to the fence to don his equipment, buckling the sword belt around his waist and wrapping the sash over it. He has an odd habit of running his palm down the right side of his waist. Wordlessly, he walks back into the Shaking Willows.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

After Bryce walked away, all Nic could think of was how he had changed. He used to just hide his feelings, now it's like he really just doesn't care anymore. It's like he doesn't care about anyone either, so... dark, not like the old Bryce. Perhaps somethings troubling him? Could that scar have a deeper meaning? Nic wasnt really fond of his brothers change in attitude. Especially seeing him like hes constantly in pain. He didn't even care to smile, not once. Nic decided that it'd be better not to bug him about this and too just study him more.

Nic slowly gets up, wipes the dirt off of his suit and collects the teo swords to return them too the armoury and walks back into the lobby of The Shaking Willows Inn shorty after looking around for Bryce.
Last edited by Donut; Sep 4, 2012 at 07:18 AM.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Shaking Willows
Bryce approaches Nicholai before being seen by him and brings him to a table. Bryce kicks out a chair for himself and sits in one smooth motion.

"Listen, that business I mentioned. I need you for some of it."
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Shaking Willows

Nic sits down slowly in anticipation of something big.

"Business..? Business for what Bryce? I'm sure i'll want to help, hell, I want to help already!"
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Shaking Willows

Bryce gives Nic a look of distaste for his naive enthusiasm.

"The Caryonn house has an apprehension that we may soothe. They fear that Galt has his eyes on Porte, and rightfully so. Seeing as you have brought men here..."
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn