Ranking
Hi.
I don't want to read applications, so I'm just going to skim over lozker's.

Tell me more about why you care about Chess. I don't care about your accomplishments in the slightest.

Hello to all new members and what not, add me on skype, noah.pentz.

I've come back from the deceased.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Welcome back bby ;3

same as noah said; vog didn't appear to make an app in the solicited time so I;m kicking him. If you didn't know if I was being serious when I said "or else..." I was being serious. So you will have to earn your spot back. Sorry vog.

EDIT: Vogs computer is broken so I'm re-inviting him. BUT whenever you can post again, PLEASE post an app.
Last edited by RICKMO118; Feb 3, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
hi
My name is jaka in live and Vog in game. i live in indonesian,west java, bandung. i always plays chess in reallive or game because the game need a tactic
im active in forum/ingame and sometime i can't play because school
i intrested on this clan because this clan is poorly inactive and i could help for this clan and maybe i can make this clan active more
Regards, J/V
♪ Im A Cat ♪

Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Hi.
I don't want to read applications, so I'm just going to skim over lozker's.

Tell me more about why you care about Chess. I don't care about your accomplishments in the slightest.

I care about Chess because i'd like to get it a bit more active as in-game/forums. If you guys accept me i will promise that i will very active poster, and also i have seen that you guys are making clan wars right? i can also help with that too, i don't mean that i just only help, i'd just really like to join Chess.
Last edited by hunter; Feb 4, 2014 at 02:20 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by lozker View Post
I care about Chess because i'd like to get it a bit more active as in-game/forums. If you guys accept me i will promise that i will very active poster, and also i have seen that you guys are making clan wars right? i can also help with that too, i don't mean that i just only help, i'd just really like to join Chess.

Draw me a picture in Ms Paint of your interpretation of me so far riding a pterodactyl, while I am swinging a battleaxe at nearby seagulls trying to steal my sandwich

if I like it, you will have my yes
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Here is it i'm not really good at art but i hope you like it.

Great pic :D

"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]