Toribash
In-game Name: Problemz
Belt: 5th dan
In-game activity (0-10): well i am just starting agian from a break so hard to know
Forum Activity (0-10): same as ingame activity vut i do plan on neing a marketerr
Any previous clans and why you left them: xp, roman empire and forgot but i was kick cos of me break
Why The Bomb Squad: looks like a food clan to get a good start ingame
How you can you contribute to us: i am nice friendle, food ingame and have xp
Favorite mods: aikido, wushu, spar
Any bans/infractions: cant remember
Other means of communication: Skype Problemz
Something about yourself: idk just ask meh
Replays:
Originally Posted by Johnnyman6 View Post
Hello, i'd like to join the clan, i'm active and I have skill in judo, aikido, and parkour/replay making. I am a mere black belt but I hope to make the clan grow and become stronger.

-JohnnyMan6

Denied.

Originally Posted by Problemz View Post
In-game activity (0-10): well i am just starting agian from a break so hard to know
Forum Activity (0-10): same as ingame activity vut i do plan on neing a marketerr
Any previous clans and why you left them: xp, roman empire and forgot but i was kick cos of me break
Replays:

You have enough in-game experience and forum activity, but you do not seem very mature based off of you application. Just because of that alone I am going to give you a no. Next time you apply please use correct grammar and spelling, it helps.
Originally Posted by xXExoXx View Post
Denied.

You have enough in-game experience and forum activity, but you do not seem very mature based off of you application. Just because of that alone I am going to give you a no. Next time you apply please use correct grammar and spelling, it helps.

I would use correct grammer but my phone is cracks and i cant use some letters
Why send in an app over your phone that is cracked? Why not wait till you get home and do it on your comp?
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
I would use correct grammer but my phone is cracks and i cant use some letters

Edit the application from your computer then and I might change my vote, but until then it will remain the same.
Replays:

you have experience on the forums, in-game, and in clans.

This was a very bad app, I recommend re-doing it. Also if you could get in-game and get tested, that would help too.
BOMB application
In-game Name: dn607ny
Belt: Black Belt
In-game activity (0-10): 8
Forum Activity (0-10): 1 (have only really used to browse for textures on the art section)
Any previous clans and why you left them: NA
Why The Bomb Squad: Im new to clans and have never been in one before but, id like to help out in wars and such. Also I know this is a single player game (1V1) but I know your team (clan) can help you become a better overall player and vice versa
How you can you contribute to us: I dont trash talk i would never give this clan a bad rep and am an above average skill level (according to me lol)
Favorite mods: Aikido, realtoriboxing, Spirit Wrestling, Lenshu
Any bans/infractions: NA
Other means of communication (e.g skype): Steam: Youngthotty
Something about yourself: something about myself,, im a wrestler (helps my tb), not a toribash elitist, and i like suplexes
Replays: attached the files
Attached Files
blast double.rpl (43.8 KB, 8 views)
tilt.rpl (46.4 KB, 9 views)
decappp.rpl (38.4 KB, 11 views)
suplex12212231.rpl (44.1 KB, 8 views)
suplexed.rpl (46.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by dn607ny; Nov 26, 2014 at 09:52 PM.
Originally Posted by dn607ny View Post
Forum Activity (0-10): 1 (have only really used to browse for textures on the art section)
Why The Bomb Squad: Im new to clans and have never been in one before but, id like to help out in wars and such. Also I know this is a single player game (1V1) but I know your team (clan) can help you become a better overall player and vice versa
How you can you contribute to us: I dont trash talk so i wont give this clan a bad rep and am an above average skill level (according to me lol)
Something about yourself: something about myself,, im a wrestler (helps my tb), not a toribash elitist, and i like suplexes

i liked it '-'
The grammar was good (in my opinion), it has the necessary info and its a very well done app '-'
For me its a yes (btw if you like gtboxing or gtfightnight then tell me i need someone as sand bag xD [jk])
Also very good replays ,,, the decappp one scared me .-.
Last edited by DarkEmperor; Nov 26, 2014 at 09:54 PM.
Live for nothing or die for something > movie : rambo 5
Originally Posted by DarkEmperor View Post
i liked it '-'
The grammar was good (in my opinion), it has the necessary info and its a very well done app '-'
For me its a yes (btw if you like gtboxing or gtfightnight then tell me i need someone as sand bag xD [jk])

thanks! and sorry i haven't played those
Originally Posted by dn607ny View Post
How you can you contribute to us: I dont trash talk i would never give this clan a bad rep and am an above average skill level (according to me lol)

The app wasn't anything special and you don't really have that many posts so that doesn't say much about your forum activity. If you think you can win us over with skill we could test you in-game, but otherwise I am going to give this a no.