Ranking
I will have post 501# with this bump,I will add something tomorrow or in those days,noone can took #501 post muhahahahaha
ok
this replay got really badass love
that first boom was just amazing,but i guess you wold hold the neck in some parts,it got "balancing alot".
but thats a sick replay
those self dms looked a bit strange tho.
-----
the final result
collab by victortb with LoVe,full uke dm
Attachment 543331
-----
Triangles with eyes:
that opener movements got fast,smooth and pretty nice.
the boom hit worked perfectly with the opener.
two last hits was good.
nice pose at end.

other part is because after the boom hit,while you was on ground with the grab,you looked a bit stiff,and that hit cold make a 3dm boom(with groin).
Last edited by victortb; Nov 25, 2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I want your love:

the dms were nice, it looked like you were just going for dms , there wasn't any actual good movement throughout the replay

some parts were a bit twitchy which you generally want to avoid

you also slowed down a bit when you vent to break the ankles

it's nice that you can destroy ukes entire body, but you should try to keep it fluid
Attached Files
[M-] I Don't Even Know.rpl (126.7 KB, 6 views)
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good morning UBO my name is Nico, im from Canada and more specifically Toronto Ontario. i have put my steam is below so you can add me if you like. Im really new to replay making and im not very good so i dont really think that i will get accepted. Regardless i would like to try because i would like to improve and get good cnc and i thought where would be better then the replay makers org so heres a few replays and if they suck i wont be offended xD

steam- http://steamcommunity.com/id/Flamesy
Attached Files
#Flamesy DarkButts.rpl (113.1 KB, 7 views)
#Flamesy Weeee.rpl (118.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Flames; Nov 28, 2015 at 11:42 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
u definately need to improve ur skills,since this org is made for this I say yes.
olso nice name
ok
lol thanks you too xD
and yeah im pretty terrible. I dont really have anywhere to get good cnc so thats why i was hoping i could join lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!