Ranking
Originally Posted by mrninja View Post
thats why there is a skip level option

Well, why didn't you mention that before. That's going to stop everyone from being offended.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
because if you actually play the game, its the first thing the game asks you.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
because if you actually play the game, its the first thing the game asks you.

bwhahaha ^ hes probably never even played mw2
Fuck off mrninja

on another note just Got survivalist and Star player in a match was intense, also starting to try quickscoping (having some difficulty)

User warned: don't tell other members to fuck off. This isn't wibbles.
Last edited by evets; Feb 12, 2010 at 12:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I use the UMP45 with stopping power pro, marthon pro, ninja pro, throwing knifes, stun grenades and magnum with tactical knife.

Today on the PS3 I was playing with like 4 friends for school and was like "I'm going to get my first nuke today, just watch"

Turns out I went 50 - 6 (Roundish) in two matches in a row and got my first two nukes in a row.

You don't need stopping power with the UMP. Use lightweight or cold blooded in case you decide you want to run around knifing people.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
They fixed it anyways.

Haven't patched it on the 360 yet.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
War_hero:
I have my own knifing class for two main reasons:
- commando
- commando

First of all commando makes me WAY more mobile, I don't care about jumping from big heights, otherwise any injury would make me easy target. Secondly commando gives you huge charge, it is incredibly powerful, you won't understand unless you use it. I got magnum/tac knife on my knife class. It was easy to earn it because I used the default SMG class which had tac knife, just knifed 75 people and challenge was done.

@down
I meant more like "Meh, I'd rather take ninja, why would I need some gay commando, there's almost no difference". And there is difference. About ACR, ya it's cool, just a bit annoying feel for me [I don't like its sounds, which makes me suck at using it lol]. Right now I'm only using famas of all AR's, to get the Famas Veteran III [~500 kills left ].
I also like those big damage + big recoil guns, tar21 and ak47, it's just fun to use them
Last edited by JtanK; Feb 11, 2010 at 02:51 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
You can understand if you never use it, because people knife you from miles away, and even around corners :|

Also my new favourite gun is the ACR, it has like no recoil and is awesome. Also as a bonus to it's awesome: When you get shot and it jerks you up it quite often head-shots them, which is awesome.
:D
It's weak but the accuracy and speed make up for it. It's got pretty good range too, although it runs out of ammo pretty fast if you don't have scavenger on and you're actually getting kills.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
ACR is definetly a great gun, I use it at all times unless im snipeing, the accuracy at such large ranges just tops it. Although yes the damage issnt great, a quick drop shot is more than enough to kill the enemy.
Yup, ACR, Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro

Verrry good.
:D