Ranking
Originally Posted by odirex View Post
Let me make something Clear to you. I have started learning english 3 years ago so don't expect me to be that ''fucking big deal'' and honestly why would you have to be so much butthurt to the fact that you would be replying with a post describing my ''retardness''. I mean seriously you can just act mature and Ignore my posts, Simple and Clean. I'd be learning manners by myself by time...Also I see your point where you said CoD kid, or rather ''Another Retarted faggot annoying kid''
I'm sick of being Insulted In every fucking Forums I ever registered to. and I'm not gonna keep my mouth Shut forever...

I don't give a fuck about every thing you said in that post, you're simply annoying, i don't care about what if you even studied English, you just suck, and i don't studied English NEVER, in the school i goed don't teached English, i learned it playing Video-Games, i'm not from USA, i'm from Spain, and i don't even give a fuck where you from, i don't give a fuck what if people insult you, what if they insult you it's simply because you're annoying, you think every single thing is by you'r english, that's you'r fault, get the fuck out of this thread, i don't want to report you again.
Keep walking
My god what is it that you don't understand from the point.
Hate me? Ignore me. You don't have to go through a useless arguement about not giving a fuck and all that sort of shit. Just evade having your Day ruined by some random dude and Ignore my posts. Again Simple and Clean.
It Is clear that I am more mature than you since that I actually do have respect for you.

i told you.
Keep walking
Enough. -_- you two are both starting to piss me off more than the Redskins and the Falcons Game and having Robert lewandowski score 5 goals in 9 minutes (still i find that irritating.) Tananpro i had reasons why i said yes to you don't fuck up what you already have.have. Ordirex (or in this case birno.) YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THIS IGNORANT SHIT ALL THE TIME. the reason why people hate you is because you type random shit an piss people off since you started if your hated on this account make another account problem solved stop Bullshiting.also TananPro fyi i am a COD dude but i'm more tolerable then others don't attack a franchise with another franchise.(this is why i don't play shooting games anymore.you fuckers get mad too much.)(your more annoying then the ghetto girls that are at my school.)

also i already knew what down syndrome means.

DON'T MAKE ME GET ZACK IN HERE.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Bush did 7/11.

P.s. I'm changing the subject.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
delete all this shit

My perms = 0
Yes and sorry. This will be Lastest post In Nitro thread. Though at least I've got one more word to say: Pancakes
kthxbai

Birno..
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
.also TananPro fyi i am a COD dude but i'm more tolerable then others don't attack a franchise with another franchise.(this is why i don't play shooting games anymore.you fuckers get mad too much.)(your more annoying then the ghetto girls that are at my school.)

I like CoD too, but, when i say "CoD kid" it's not that all people who plays CoD is some annoying kids, like, sometimes i play call of duty, and it's good, but the kids that play it.... i have nothing to say about them.
Keep walking