Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Anyway I don't like gambling too but I've made 300$ once. Then I got hacked and lost 100 dollars but anyway. Lost around 200$ for all time at gambling sites which I made from trading.
But if we will talk about csgodouble I'ld say it's the best gambling site coz it's one of few sites which helps traders. Exmple: csgostrong/csgox2/csgopolygon. All have withdraw/deposite fee which is really annoying to traders. And csgodouble allowed all traders to change their skins to whatever they wanted w/o any fees.
I'll miss you csgodouble... :c
Ho-ho! Ha-ha!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
that is very true, that would probably work for the most part but there are some kids that just take their parents credit card and could get past that.

But at that point it's not valves problem, it's the parents problem. Bars can't be held responsible for passable fake id's for example, it's pretty much the same thing.
if you care enough about cs go skins that you're actually willing to gamble money
you should probably just end yourself
Originally Posted by NotValterain View Post
if you care enough about cs go skins that you're actually willing to gamble money
you should probably just end yourself

didn't you just start playing cs?
M I N I V A N
yeah he did lol
telling csgo vets to kill their self because they gamble....cancer

EDIT: Flipside is all silvers
Seems Valve has decided to step in. Planning to shut down gambling sites n stoof
http://www.thescoreesports.com/csgo/news/9076
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
oh is that the whole reason this conversation was brought up? lmao I'm so slow. Anyways I think it's a good move on Valves part.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
we all get derps

i think they took it down because they get no money from it . I like how people say ''why are there kids gambling in csgo'' even though csgo is suppose to be 18+. I bet that's a reason they took it down.