Ranking
i wanted to join because i want to be aloud into clan shops and have tourney battles.i have little tc and i wanted to be in a clan.how do u get it[the clan name] to show up?
i want joint your clan
because i can make guru rank make agood please let me to join your clan
please invite me. i wait your invitation today.
thanks
please invite me
Originally Posted by nmilkosky View Post
I am recommending Bimma and Kai-Flying Ninja-, they are both guru material in my opinion. They are currently members of dinner, but are looking for a new clan. I had quite a few matches with them.

Guru clan is so good for me,
please accept this
i am brown belt almost black aikido pro
Hi
Name in game: CHUWAKA, really name Agustin Giudizi
I am 2Dan black belt
I play wushu , aikido , lenshu and others
I wanna entry in this clan because is good and i like it
Any replys Thanks
Attached Images
asdadf.jpg (19.2 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
1 headkick .rpl (57.8 KB, 7 views)
adsfgg.rpl (43.8 KB, 5 views)
arranque todiito.rpl (77.2 KB, 5 views)
jaj chuwaka.rpl (90.8 KB, 5 views)
dfhsfgh.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
jojo decap.rpl (98.8 KB, 6 views)
saveeee.rpl (59.5 KB, 6 views)
Yes for chuwaka
Nimers Moderated Message:
I'm is a hurricane!
i want to join guru because i want to be in the rising group of power not in just body but with mind too. you may notice im orange belt but that is because i have three other profiles and i just made this one. duggboy17, domodude, and konduz are my other profiles. i am awsome in all mods including sparring and i hope you accept me
-----
also i want to i would feel honored just to be in the lights of so legendary fighters and i could really help with tc, rank and more and if you were to accept me i will be so very loyal to every command
Last edited by DeadIce; Mar 5, 2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
if anyone in the clan forum guru looks followed, read this, because 3 days ago I did a post and I have no answer yet. If anyone can answer would be very grateful. I love to take the name of guru as clan: D. Thanks