Toribash
It's a yes from me, although I would encourage you to do your best to post hear on a semi-regular basis if you get accepted.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
It's a yes from me, although I would encourage you to do your best to post hear on a semi-regular basis if you get accepted.

Yeah, of course. I definitely will.
Piratez Application
Self Description: Well, to start things off my real name is Chris, or Christopher. I am sixteen years old and live in a small town in Washington called Leavenworth. I have been playing Toribash for around 7 years and have been looking for a permanent clan since day one. Recently, I have been interested in Piratez. one of the major reasons why I would like to join Piratez is the fact that you are very active, as was a problem in many of my past clans. On top of that I have been stalking your clan chat for a few weeks now and I really like the dissections that you have with each other. I feel like I would be a great addition to the clan, and here's why...
I am a very friendly, approachable person. I enjoy getting to know new people and see what interests we have in common. I am very active in both the forums and in game.
GMT: -8:00(pacific Standard)
Past Clans and why you left them (if any): Zero, MyLittle, NAO, Inquisition, Vibe. First four are dead or dying and vibe is not for me.
Belt and Qi: 10th Dan Black Belt(12000 some games)
Are you active on forum?: Yes, very.
Favorite/Best mod: Aikido and any variant of it.
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: (not required, but we prefer it)
Although I am in game a lot, single player is where I shine. So I added a few of my SP replays to the list.
Attached Files
Full Throw~23.rpl (93.2 KB, 4 views)
Suplex ~113.rpl (65.5 KB, 3 views)
Hip Throw~14.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Z- Fist-esta.rpl (199.9 KB, 3 views)
Z - Order.rpl (148.1 KB, 3 views)
Get turned on xP.rpl (144.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Apr 9, 2016 at 06:43 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Oh, i saw/met/played with this guy in-game earlier. Can't see reason why to deny him..

So, yes from me also.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Oh yeah guys. Just a reminder. We have this rule that only Corsairs and above vote counts. You can still vote and tell your opinion freely, it might even affect our vote. Well I guess this rule doesn't come in effect when our older members are away. So I will count it this time.

As Sicks said we are actually not as active as you stated. Older members might go ingame few times a year so I'm just warning you so you wouldn't be disappointed. But we are consistent on staying alive so you shouldn't worry about us dying on everyone here. I'm going to say yes. We might retake our old glory if we keep up this way. Welcome aboard, Zorow!