Toribash
Another couple wushu decaps =D

Someone needs to help teach me how to think in wushu and stuff sometime soon ._.
Attached Files
decap =D.rpl (82.0 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Hippybob; Jan 5, 2011 at 12:46 AM.
I R IRONMAN
I could'nt watch them hippy, just saw them fall down from start like broken replays.
Could be my pc, I dont know.

Dont know if I ever posted this one before
Attached Files
0asquiz Uke dies episode 215.rpl (198.4 KB, 12 views)
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
You didn't Squiziph but i remember you've already done a replay with that opener,
Anyway nice replay especially the skeet and the last kick that i haven't noticed the first time i saw this replay.

By the way i can see the Hippy's replay so it could be a problem of your pc,
I've started thinking i should play more mp over then making tourneys.
Long gone
the first is a spar with snake... and the second an epic spar with swords... i was going to trow th sword i fail completely, u need to see to understand
Attached Files
snake.rpl (662.5 KB, 8 views)
backupsssa.rpl (663.8 KB, 6 views)
[JollyR] [GATA]
I never really like spars in tb :3, Try to remove some realism because realism is for fags. Also the sword one is a nice watch :3
I R IRONMAN
Anyone have any idea what the problem might be,
Somehow now I can see the first replay of Hippy ( which I could not before, nice decap btw :P ) but the second still doesnt work for me, ferrock's replays appear broken to me as well.
I dont know how to solve this, so if anyone has a clue it would be mutch appreciated.

Btw thanks Missuse, the replay once was a simple arm rip & split kick
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
allways a 100, except for special contest challenges and stuff like that.

Already answered ingame, but dont want it to look like I dont give a f*ck about Mc :P

edit: I redid another old replay, just liked the way the leg impacts uke lower body after the split stab
Attached Files
#-50grav hard hits.rpl (145.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Squiziph; Jan 6, 2011 at 09:49 PM.
Really good one squiz, kinda the same as the one I am going to post.
Attached Files
pillow.rpl (169.3 KB, 14 views)