Ranking
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
As I said, no one has the motivation to keep going on the same project for weeks.

If you like what you are doing, then you will.
I love what I'm doing.
But I want to be creative at the same time.
M I N I V A N
When I try to be creative, I try to think of something silly or just plain wierd to do, and making it appealing is up to your skill. Sometimes I get questions like why didn't you do this here, or that there, etc. My answer is that everyone's done it before, why would I do it?
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
As I said, no one has the motivation to keep going on the same project for weeks.

this^
i couldnt even finish an OCE of 20 seconds...
freaking lost motivation (and i have no time...)
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Pusga, your right in one way.
Lets end this discussion. I'm making a frag movie. Its going to be 29 secs long if I don't find a good uncopyrighted song. (Which I never find)
M I N I V A N
oh well...
good luck on that...

and btw why always Uncopyrighted?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Because I'm trying to get partnered.
If I upload copyrighted music I will loose partnership and if I keep uploading it, my account will be terminated.
M I N I V A N
ok...
im glad i dont have those problems...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Take some lapfox songs \o/ If you haven't heard any i'll link some when i get home.
PM me with any and all questions