Ranking
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Ruby: My butt is sexier, you can't beat it.

shut up i look dashing in leggings
Looks good to me. Yeah your post count is low and your win ratio ain't all that great, but you're fresh which is good and with time those will change. I'll say yes.
Oh, hey there Vibe, didn't see you there.
I'm Tart "turtley enough for the turtle club" turtle. I enjoy long walks on the beach, sparky's amazing ass, pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Unfortunately I recently lost all of my money playing poker in the savanna... theres a lot of cheetahs there. Sorry.

I'm a 2nd dan black belt that mainly plays Aikido variations, always have and probably always will. I do enjoy the odd TK and wushu games but only at a beginner level really.

As for my previous clans and why I left them, it's quite the story.
[Nitro] - My first clan, learned a lot here and pretty much where I got my start. Unfortunately most of the members were young and it just wasn't the environment I was looking for.
(Senpai) - Made this clan with a friend for fun... lasted a good few days before we decided to ditch it for... uh... reasons.
(Ne) - I was only a member for a day before Triton left for personal reasons, and then the clan fell apart. Eventually Galaxy just said Ne was dead and effectively told me to leave.
[Addicted] - Good bunch of blokes. Unfortunately my IRC activity wasn't too good from joined to kicked, that mixed with the fact that my computer broke and I couldn't afford credit to maintain an IRC connection while awake just ended with me not making it past a trial member. Ily though Addicted.

Vibe really needs someone that's actually GOOD at decapping people... unlike a certain someone. That person definitely isn't me though. But I'm a kewl d00d n stuff, so there's that.

Welp cheers lads.
-Cameron
you were at some amazing clan. in a bit jealous now.
anyway looks like you are promising. im agreed that you join this clan.
Personal details:

Hello guys. First of all I will tell you few things about me and my life, so you can imagine who I am and what I want.My name is Nejc and I am 19 years old. I can't stand nonsenses and people who don't think twice before they act. My life story is tragedy my mom died and father moved out. Well I moved on and started to look on my own right at start of age 18. My country where I live is Slovenia and town is named Krško it's timezone is GMT +1 and I've been living there since I was born. My favourite free time activity isfootball and I play it every time I have enough time to go out with my friends because shooting at goal is simply boring. Communicating with others is my strong point and I can't be quiet for 5 minutes and people seems to like that. And btw if any of you guys want to chat with me there is my skype:nejcbudic add me if you want and we can chat.

Toribash career:

About my Toribash things ... I found this game in november 2011 and decided to give it a try because I was searching for physics based game and I found toribash the game seemed great so I started to playing it. I quited it out of frustration few times at the beginning but I always returned and continued to play it and with determination and will to keep on going to reach my ultimate goal I came to the 4th Dan black belt but at black belt my journey was just the beginning. I had big pause for about a year because of school and returted to play ASAP. I also never had any alts and will never have one because it's pointless to have more than one account but you can play only one at the time (I don't trust my accounts to anyone). My clan history is pretty interesting ... when I was still a black belt I joined Neon and been there for about 6 months but sadly clan died so I was forced to move , my next clan was Frozen which also died ... my third and last clan was FC which I had left because things went wrong I then quited playing for some time. When it comes to fighting my favourite pick is Aikido or ABD because I play these most and im most competitive in them ... sometimes I also play some games of Judo or Judofrac but not very often. If we say a thing or two about my activity I will put it like that I am active on the forum but I post only if I know what topic is about or I have idea what I want to say because as you already know I hate nonsense.I am very active ingame and do one hudred or even more fight per day if I have time and I'm always ready for match or two with any of my mates.

Now I will answer question why VIBE need me ... answer is simple because I think I can do much for that clan and contribute to overwall statistic with my skill and help to win some wars. I will also post some of my replays so you can see what I am capable to do ingame because replay will tell you more than tens of thousands words.

Players card:

My win rate is almost 48 % which is to be honest, not very good, but im trying to improve that by training myself, playing games and learning new techniques so I hope I can reach at least 50 % win rate by 5000th game or even sooner.

Thanks for your time.
Attached Files
ABD win.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
ABD another win .rpl (43.7 KB, 5 views)
Aikido win 7.rpl (57.6 KB, 5 views)
Aikido decap .rpl (41.0 KB, 6 views)
Decap & slow spinkick.rpl (75.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by StRiDeR100; Jun 3, 2015 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to add replays.
No alive opponent found