Ranking
Describe your activity on forum and ingame:Im most of the time online if i come out of my school i play

Will you be participating in events/wars:i love too war

Are you active and have an interest in games:Abd mushu wushu spar

What other online games do you play:Gta v Elderscrolls

-----------------------------------------------
Goal: Help nitro to get number 1
Originally Posted by Zack View Post
But day I like morals

Originally Posted by Morals View Post
me and zack are best of fwiends day. ;-;

if zachary sais yes i have no problem with it
-----
Originally Posted by xxnemoxx View Post
Describe your activity on forum and ingame:Im most of the time online if i come out of my school i play

you sir did not even try that hard did you?
or are you just a non english speaker?
either way i will have to say No
Last edited by Day; Dec 11, 2015 at 09:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert

You've been denied, sorry.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays

rank 1 achieved 11/19/2014
Last edited by bgjames1; Dec 13, 2015 at 02:03 AM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Guys, if it's pretty obvious what the outcome is, it's ok to insta-deny. They've been denied already.

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
You've been denied, sorry.

Hey, I am Slaughterised, or just simplified, Slaughter ( Like that wasn't my username already. ) I am twenty-two years old, and I am quite active on the forums, well I started to become quite active. ( Because I trade.... ) And I'm Custom Belt.

I go around a lot on public and private servers, I spar, I play ABD, you know... The usual. Recently I have been going around recruitment servers and said I want to join their clan. ( In reality I have just been going around, pretending to wanna join, and either betray their clan or just crush their dreams of a new member. Yeah I know that's douche. I did this after WAPOW pissed me off big time. ) I haven't been in many clans, I really have only been in one that was when I was brown belt, I don't remember their name.

I am more of a lone wolf than anything, I still have learnt the importance of giving respect. Respect others and they respect you, but for me. It's just business. Nothing personal. This is mostly because of the loss of many, it crushed me for years. But you can't let it hold you forever. I might seem like a careless person. I have no regrets, but I will do everything to help people out.

Now for the reason I want to join Nitro. I've seen quite many of the members, they're polite and respectful. I hope I can change myself some way. That I will for once feel useful, I've felt worthless for years, and I've never been satisfied with anything I've done, I want to change that. And I think this can be my chance to change. I hope you'll understand.

I am originally from England, but I move around a lot, right now I'm in Norway, so yeah.

I have no alts, I got got a warning because I told someone their watermark on their art could way too easily be removed. But other than that I'm... Pretty much clean.

Timezone: GMT +1

I think this Application is shit( My Application ), but that's just how I think everything I do is.
Last edited by Slaughterised; Dec 13, 2015 at 05:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Slaughterised View Post
Hey, I am Slaughterised, or just simplified, Slaughter ( Like that wasn't my username already. ) I am twenty-two years old, and I am quite active on the forums, well I started to become quite active. ( Because I trade.... ) And I'm Custom Belt.

I go around a lot on public and private servers, I spar, I play ABD, you know... The usual. Recently I have been going around recruitment servers and said I want to join their clan. ( In reality I have just been going around, pretending to wanna join, and either betray their clan or just crush their dreams of a new member. Yeah I know that's douche. I did this after WAPOW pissed me off big time. ) I haven't been in many clans, I really have only been in one that was when I was brown belt, I don't remember their name.

I am more of a lone wolf than anything, I still have learnt the importance of giving respect. Respect others and they respect you, but for me. It's just business. Nothing personal. This is mostly because of the loss of many, it crushed me for years. But you can't let it hold you forever. I might seem like a careless person. I have no regrets, but I will do everything to help people out.

Now for the reason I want to join Nitro. I've seen quite many of the members, they're polite and respectful. I hope I can change myself some way. That I will for once feel useful, I've felt worthless for years, and I've never been satisfied with anything I've done, I want to change that. And I think this can be my chance to change. I hope you'll understand.

I am originally from England, but I move around a lot, right now I'm in Norway, so yeah.

I have no alts, I got got a warning because I told someone their watermark on their art could way too easily be removed. But other than that I'm... Pretty much clean.

Timezone: GMT +1

I think this Application is shit( My Application ), but that's just how I think everything I do is.

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't post about how you troll clans (for all I know you were trying to troll us here too), and if you think that everything you do is so bad, then would we want you? This was a good application, but it kinda made you look bad, especially if you were unhappy with the app but posted it anyway.

You didn't read the first post.

I vote no, sorry :/
nope all of sky's reasons,

no other members need to post on this my vote seals the deal.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Fighters heart
Hello,
Nitro I believe I could add a well dedicated player and player wanting to learn more and always looking for better way to improve my skills.
My favorite mod is Aikido. I am a active player and I do have a Skype. I have been playing for like 6 months and i have a brown belt. I try my hardest in all that i can do learning more mods is always on my to do list. i want to join this clan because I have been looking around and i really wasn't sure how clans would be and then a friend told me to try for a clan. I am really good at adapting and I fight only to win not for just me but for my clan. I will be the best soldier I want to train hard I want to win and if i lose I will fighter harder and become better with each win and success. I hope that as you train me that you will see pure fight and dedication.