Ranking
Ancient was denied, sorry.

The main reason seemed to be the fact that you applied to too many clans in quick succession, aswell as your rather long but bad application.

Please try again in 4 weeks, if you want.
- How old are you? 14
- What is your gender? male
- What is your belt? brown
- Where do you live? Lebanon What is your GMT? +3
- What is your history in TB? no clans no Bans
- How high is your Forum Activity? 7.5
- How high is your In-Game Activity? 10
- Do you have any Special Skills? (Movie Making, Textures, Art)(include EXAMPLES) yes in making textures and arts
- Do you have Steam/Skype? If yes, please include your details. skype : mumberz.flex1
- How did you get in touch with Aeon? i was searching to a clan or an officail clan then I found Aeon
yeah you haven't read the first page really at all
no
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I agree with Skylar.
Haven't read a word have ya'? Just copied the questions...
No.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
yeah we honestly don't need multiple no's on this occasion.
usually if an elite posts a no in this board that is the decision made.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
yeah we honestly don't need multiple no's on this occasion.
usually if an elite posts a no in this board that is the decision made.

We're all elites

Gurl dayum.

Denied.
Hey, [Aeon]. I'm 16 years old, turning 17 in October. I'm a male. I'm a green belt, but I was a 3rd dan. I played a while ago back in 2013, stopped, then got back in to Toribash recently. Sadly, I forgot what my username was. If you'd like you could test me in-game. I'm a bit rusty, but I'm sure that rust will fall off. But yeah. I live in Central Oregon, USA. My GMT is -7. My history in Toribash is nothing, really. I was never in any clans, never really got in trouble. My forum activity is a solid 10. If I'm not posting, I'm always lurking around. My in-game activity is probably around a 7. I'm usually hanging around in a betting server, or screwing about in an ABD lobby. As for special skills, I'm very musically inclined. I've always been around music, and I picked it up very fast. I can play a wide variety of instruments. My main instruments are bass clarinet, and piano. Another passion of mine is graphic design. (I'll put examples at the bottom.) I made a signature and avatar for Icky. He payed me 12k for them, so I guess they were good. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ As for steam/skype: I don't use steam, but I do use skype. My skype is FrogsDoe. How did I get in touch with [Aeon]? I saw Chirs in-game and on the forums, and I thought he was a pretty cool dude. That's how I found out about [Aeon], then I looked into it, and you all are really cool people. I would really love to be in this clan.

Oh, here's that stuff I made for Icky.

Thanks for considering me, and have a good day.
All your frogs are belong to us.
Wszystkie żaby są polskie.
[Ae]ther.
//\\ Check out my GFX Shop! //\\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks alot for your application, but you seem to be missing a small detail.

Other than that, we'll start discussing your app.

EDIT: You may consider hanging around in our forum and getting to know all of our members.

Also, I don't know if you have read this, but either way you might want to look at it.

Good luck
Last edited by Chirs; Jul 19, 2015 at 05:39 AM.