Ranking
JT's replays always impress me D:
Even if he says he's "rusty" :/
Attached Files
781 PA PAO.rpl (68.9 KB, 9 views)
781 Beat that Horo .rpl (112.8 KB, 8 views)
781 dasdfasdf.rpl (192.2 KB, 6 views)
781 so fucking random.rpl (145.6 KB, 10 views)
[Addicted]
beat that horo - what's really bad is that you stop moving your joint after you dismember uke. Like, after decap, you instantly contract your knee. Don't do that. It looks shit, makes hits look very weak. So don't do it unless it's the only way to get another dm in a couple of frames. And those dms after split and decap are uh... not good. Other than that, nice replay, good job.
781 PA PAO.rpl - same opener? And same thing with knees after kick :V Decent decap, but could've maybe been earlier.
781 dasdfasdf.rpl - lol, too many hits and grabbing D: In such position you should like, shatter that uke's piece with two good hits.
781 so fucking random.rpl - lolwut

@edit
just compare these two replays, edit looks more powerful
Attached Files
compare.rpl (98.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by JtanK; Feb 24, 2010 at 09:28 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
JtanK: Looks a bit stiff but very clean and nice
Attached Files
asc.rpl (118.4 KB, 9 views)
swi.rpl (275.6 KB, 7 views)
bn.rpl (173.4 KB, 8 views)
This was edit of Thyphus replay to show how can he improve :VVVVVVVVVV

~
1st: For first half I thoght it's some kind of joke :V The decap and last movements before the cap are decent, but before it sucks, stiff.

2nd:Looooooots of grab.

3rd: Opener similiar to mine D: Split was okay but could've been more direct or maybe made into some boom. Then there's too long pause I think. DMs later are quite good, but again, there's a lot of grab.

[re] | #Polska
Neat and basic replay, although to be a specific bitch, for skeet to count it the head needs to be airbourne. Anyway, it was still basic and whatnot.
5/10. From my (ORMO like) perspective (and a little easy).

I did a freerun thing with Boomer. I thought he was gonna fall off so I jumped for it and then he came back on and I tried to but eh. Was funny and stuff though.
Attached Files
zfreerunboomer.rpl (1.00 MB, 10 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Olol. Would've been epic if you both made it

Anyways, some stuff I did today, still suckish as fuck!
Attached Files
flXy_FailsAgainLawl.rpl (163.9 KB, 5 views)
flXy_NewLuv2.rpl (123.9 KB, 5 views)
fargle: most entertaining replay ive seen for a long time, very awesum

nura: second one was pretty kewl .. why dont you continue to a madman?

made some crap when i was bored.. thought its not possible to make saltos in sambo but it works and second says the name
Attached Files
%Aik a saltos final.rpl (316.5 KB, 12 views)
%Aik a superbmanip badmadman.rpl (312.1 KB, 17 views)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
MEGABUMP!

%Aik a saltos final.rpl - Cool, your movements are fluid, they make the replay look quite... realistic.
%Aik a superbmanip badmadman.rpl - OH MY GOOD GOD. . . I think that's enough and you know what I mean. Brb, scraping pieces of my blown brain off the wall.

~
Felt like playing sp a bit today, made a replay. Suprisingly I'm quite satisfied.
Replay's name comes from name of track I listened to while making it.
Attached Files
!Flipside.rpl (207.2 KB, 7 views)

[re] | #Polska
i love that song :P

flipside: damn that second punch could be a boom with atleast 2 dism etc.. but in fact that you dont make replays everyday this replay is quite good. the kick was nice
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้