Toribash
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
why don't you think its game of the year? genuinely curious about your opinion on it. if anything i think its a very unique experience that will die in a couple of months just like Off.

if you mean like other games that are better than it, then Phantom Pain, JC3 might be better, Fallout 4 might be better too, and probably a couple more im forgetting. i didnt play Bloodborne so no word on that one

if you mean why i don't think it's a perfect game, it's because of some of the problems i had with the game (which might be just my preferences but whatever)

namely, i thought the endings were kinda weak, even though non-cliche endings would probably be more forced than the actual ones. it was sorta disappointing finding that everything ended as i expected after a game with a decent sense of how to surprise you or catch you off guard. to be fair, i can't think of what could be better in the endings

the world isn't actually that creative, it definitely feels like it but it's because of the characters that live in it and that you encounter, which are infinitely more creative and overshadow the world somewhat. if i think about the underground without any of the monsters, it's just regular places that look like human locations, and yes i do think it could have used some really funky places . however i do remember most of them (except for the hotlands or whatever it was) so they are somewhat memorable still

this one isn't really criticism since it works, but i think the game was very depending on the characters being funny and adorable, to the point of being risky imo. it worked for me but someone who for some reason didn't like these characters would probably not enjoy the game beyond the gameplay

and the pacifist route final boss is kind of a joke lol

nevertheless, a pretty solid 8.8/10
oh yeah
I didn't like it
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
but the characters are part of the world therefore make it. like hey you know opinions and subjectivity and whatnot. i get it.

edit: i do understand now what your point was, and i can agree with it.
Last edited by Nearly; Nov 11, 2015 at 07:09 PM.
wow that
sucked
papyrus is cool

he makes good pasta

Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
Bro nice sig

Bro

image or thing on the bottom right?
beware
the goblin
GUYS DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW BORED I AM

I AM VERY BORED BECAUSE I'M NOT ALLOWED TO GAME BASICALLY ANYTHING

OR TYPE

AND NOW FALLOUT 4 IS OUT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

i might have to stay away from computers entirely if my right hand doesn't get better

:C

So yeah consider pusga your temporary grorious reader while i'm trying not to break my own arms due to bad impulse control. :I
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post

So yeah consider pusga your temporary grorious reader while i'm trying not to break my own arms due to bad impulse control. :I

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
AND NOW FALLOUT 4 IS OUT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

if it's any consolation, i heard it was shite
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
if it's any consolation, i heard it was shite

The new fallout seems fine to me, like I'm not gonna say all of the shit it's getting isn't true, but the game is still fun at least as far as I've gotten into it.

Undertale is my goty tho fuck you guys
oh yeah