Ranking
well keep us posted on ur belt ok.. when u get a black belt is when we can discuss recruitment or not.. cool?
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
Yaa you can join us ,, if you black belt ,,
and we will discuss if you can join us or not.
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
Name (in game):darkgaia8

Belt:2nd dan blackbelt

Favorite Mod (aikido, wushu, jousting, twinswords, tk, kickbox etc.):wushu,tk

Activity (in game and forums-HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW):medium

Why do you wanna join? (put some effort into this):ok.youre slogan is AWESOME.the name is great and the members are extremely nice for some reason.

Are you respectful?:yes.but not toward enemys

Do you swear overall loyalty?:yes.yes i do

Do you make textures?:no sorry

How will you benefit the clan?:Im actualy a bank myself.so if u need anything,just ask

Ban/Infraction History:none

Anything else:yes,my post count is this low because of that forum hack thing.it was 243.
Last edited by DarkGaia8; Feb 12, 2011 at 02:38 PM.
(>^(>'o')>
For kaiokay : i say yes..
54321LOL can i invite kaiokay??
i realy know him.. his from Bleu like me to..
so i will ivite him..
thx..
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
i say yes ...
ACCEPTED now u'll get a messege and click join, cool?

and kaiokay he deleted his post so idk what he was wanting??
Last edited by 54321LOL; Feb 15, 2011 at 02:23 AM.
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
ya i'll be there in a min.. and ur title is recruit, u don't have the power to recruit but if u know someone point them to me or DeMaster10.. to rank up u just be active on the forum, cool?
DarkGaia8 are you indonesian People??
cause im indonesian to..
Name (in game): Moonlite

Belt: black

Favorite Mod = Judo and taekkyon

Activity (in game and forums-HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW): medium

Why do you wanna join? (put some effort into this): i think MFR clan is a good and cool clan

Are you respectful? yes,i am

Do you swear overall loyalty?: yes , i will

Do you make textures?: no, i am not

How will you benefit the clan?: just make me better

Ban/Infraction History: i never banned anymore

Anything else: my name is ari
14 years old