Ranking
Originally Posted by evildog View Post
Memo, that gone too far, you deleted too lot of my posts. If you will delete at least one of my posts or edit it, i'll leave bleu. Seriously.

Oye. Calm down.

I think momo doesn't like you because of your wibblish habit.

And don't leave Bleu just for that.
Last edited by Hero; Jul 18, 2011 at 12:17 PM.
I think shaming someone isn't cool, he edited my post from "deal with it, I'm preetier than you" to "I suck and you sexy".
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Guys, i made Zero Kiryu head. (Don't bother if you don't know who he is ;) )

Zero

I ripped it from this:

Where i need help: His Hair. His hair is too simple. I don't know how to give detailing in hair. Anyone knows? I have Gimp and Photoshop both.

/me is expecting Jokerstein to help him in art.
Last edited by Hero; Jul 18, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
i'll leave bleu. Seriously.

Can I have you place as a teacher?

JK!
Last edited by Robber7275; Jul 18, 2011 at 01:53 PM.
zero head ;o
Now thatYou brought the idea I might ask a experienced artist to make a zero head just to see how it will look
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
zero head ;o
Now thatYou brought the idea I might ask a experienced artist to make a zero head just to see how it will look

It will look great if you rip it from a wallpaper and make it yourself.

Making it yourself has many benefits. the more you make the better you become.
Originally Posted by akmal View Post
Hey guys.

I just wanted to let you know that some Guy "AkumaZZZ" insulted our clan from up to down and left to right and all the way to the bottom.

I have PM'ed Raya about this.

He is member of Drunken Masters (My Dream Clan) But they have rude, annoying, disrespectful members. This isn't the first time i have encountered one.

Yeah, I've heard that Akuma somewhere. Just ignore him. He isn't worth anyone's time anyway.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Memo, that gone too far, you deleted too lot of my posts. If you will delete at least one of my posts or edit it, i'll leave bleu. Seriously.

well your "posts" are wibblish spam and its my job to delete that bullshit.

I think shaming someone isn't cool, he edited my post from "deal with it, I'm preetier than you" to "I suck and you sexy".

Well i delete your posts and you bitch even more, so what do you expect me to do? so how about you keep your 10 year old rage at bay and post like the rest of us? Also i see you said "trolling is the only way at this game" or "flaming is the only way in this game" i think that says enough about how truly stupid you really are. So stop spamming and insulting other users or i will remove you from Bleu myself. kthxbai.

Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Yeah, I've heard that Akuma somewhere. Just ignore him. He isn't worth anyone's time anyway.

also this ^
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do