Ranking
Originally Posted by sbuz3r03

Apparently you are implying you had an alt… although the only alt you said you had was SuBZE… As shown here, neither of your accounts are suitable for our clan… sorry you have been rejected
If I where to post an application (which this definitely isn't) judging by my belt and post count as well as some of the members possibly seeing my post in forums how much chance between "OMG how could that noob even consider trying to join!" to "we are sending invite now." Is there of me getting in if I put effort into the application? (Chances given between 1 and 10 are also fine by me).

I know this isn't how I should post my apps and I apologise if I am wasting your time but I don't want to rule out any possibilities yet, sorry if this sounds rude. Have a nice day and thank you for reading.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Application form View Post
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher):

But this doesn't mean you'll automatically be denied, you seem quite active, so it really depends on your application.
protonitron, I have found that the people who are successful in getting in this clan, get to know us really well before applying. Both through IRC and in game…
Thank you very much. I might write an application at some point.
Good morning sweet princess
all i have to say is make a legit application and try your hardest. Also join irc and ingame servers.
A bunch of members have been kicked from the clan. Don't freak out! Due to our rejection for official, we have decided to make various different members reapply. We are going to become pretty strict on application.

Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher): 6th dan

Steam Name (optional): None

Skype Name (optional): will.toon1

Why do you want to join (go into detail!): Because I have found that
WarHead is the most active(Both ingame and on the forums) clan in the game,
and definitely one of the most if not the skill-ful. It just seems like the clan,
based around who I am in toribash, its great!

What can you offer WarHead? : Replay making skills, and ingame skills

Something interesting about you: I have recently taken up replay making.

What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: A shoveler, noob?
(Idk Haha)

Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: None

Previous clans?: WaRhead actually ._.

Time zone: New Zealand(My GMT is +12)

Previous names/alt accounts?: None

In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 9.5

Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: 7

Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:
Warhead ist der beste

rogo, est gayWarhead sit amet

Warhead iyona engcono kunazo

Player card (optional... but recommended):

Peace
-Will
Attached Files
imaSlayaa-Self spar 1.rpl (244.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by imaSlayaa; May 18, 2014 at 08:29 AM.