Toribash
Hello guys!, I'm Zac also know as SimWolf. I'm 15 and do have a life. My forum activity is a two out of ten and my in game activity is a seven out of ten. I'm from the USA. My play time is from 6pm and will last till around 11pm central time. My hobbies are playing toribash and Minecraft. Most of the time i play minecraft in the mid-day and toribash during the night. I have been in the clan steel and Vic. I'm good at abd, greykido and jousting, but not so good at mushu. I'm love playing toribash as much as possible. My special skill would be learning. I love to learn new ways to improve my skill at the game. I hope you will think about it.

Thanks again, SimWolf
Originally Posted by Auram View Post
I was accepted into the clan by James, but why am I still not in it?

you were not tested ingame yet
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Nitro Application
My name is Ryan (a.k.a LedZepp68 ), I am 13 years old and want to join Nitro. Now I know ,at the point of writing this,
I am a blue belt (56.3 win rating. 19770 rank as of now) and the thread says I must be a brown belt, but I saw the Nitro clan page and says a trial member could be a blue belt.
So I thought I'd be a trial member (If I'm accepted, of course.), anyways you should know this already; so onto the application.
I have no alt accounts, no bans or infractions and no previous clans. I live in Georgia in the United States of 'Murica! (far from a redneck
though... far from it) I want to join because I "met" Flyace, Ilikepie and Brutallegacy. I say "met" because I really mean played in a pendulumjumper
server for a few minutes, but I did talk to Flyace and fight him (he ripped me in half, I was honored), and I have to say they seem very nice and, I think, Ilikepie sent me the application link. Another reason is I really want to see what being in a clan is like. I think this can help me grow as a player and I think this will be a good opportunity to advance my skill and understanding in the game. So what's interesting about me... well... umm... I play Toribash... and... umm I like heavy metal... and... umm OH HEY WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE! So I read the clan page and looked through other pages and saw that Nitro was a akido and akido variant clan, well I'm not that good at akido (I at least know how to do a snapkick), so if I make it in to the clan I'm definitely going to need some training, although I'm good at judo, if I do say so myself.
I think I can help Nitro by trying to participate in most clan wars and with a little help I might me able to become a force on the akido mat.
So I think this application covers everything... oh wait that's right I have to kiss your ass. I love Nitro!
Last edited by LedZepp68; Aug 22, 2014 at 12:16 AM.
Hello I am Hachem24, I am a Brown Belt, Rank:49,709
I Want to Join Nitro Because I think its an awesome clan and I wanna help it Reach number one So we can be noticed.
The Gamemodes that im best at are Wushu/Mushu and Judo.
I am a very Nice guy and have an outgoing personality.
I hope I get in

Here is a Replay to let you know a little about my fighting
Attached Files
NinjaStyle.rpl (52.2 KB, 5 views)
I will let the leaders of nitro decide if they want me, and if so I will be awaiting to be tested in-game tomorrow.
-----
I withdraw my application, I will apply again at a later date.
Last edited by XxGamerzz; Aug 22, 2014 at 01:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by Hachem24 View Post
Hello I am Hachem24, I am a Brown Belt, Rank:49,709
I Want to Join Nitro Because I think its an awesome clan and I wanna help it Reach number one So we can be noticed.
The Gamemodes that im best at are Wushu/Mushu and Judo.
I am a very Nice guy and have an outgoing personality.
I hope I get in

Here is a Replay to let you know a little about my fighting

Not quite the skill level we are looking for, couple that with your lack of effort on the app and you have a solid no from me.

Originally Posted by LedZepp68 View Post
My name is Ryan (a.k.a LedZepp68 ), I am 13 years old and want to join Nitro. Now I know ,at the point of writing this,
I am a blue belt (56.3 win rating. 19770 rank as of now) and the thread says I must be a brown belt, but I saw the Nitro clan page and says a trial member could be a blue belt.
So I thought I'd be a trial member (If I'm accepted, of course.), anyways you should know this already; so onto the application.
I have no alt accounts, no bans or infractions and no previous clans. I live in Georgia in the United States of 'Murica! (far from a redneck
though... far from it) I want to join because I "met" Flyace, Ilikepie and Brutallegacy. I say "met" because I really mean played in a pendulumjumper
server for a few minutes, but I did talk to Flyace and fight him (he ripped me in half, I was honored), and I have to say they seem very nice and, I think, Ilikepie sent me the application link. Another reason is I really want to see what being in a clan is like. I think this can help me grow as a player and I think this will be a good opportunity to advance my skill and understanding in the game. So what's interesting about me... well... umm... I play Toribash... and... umm I like heavy metal... and... umm OH HEY WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE! So I read the clan page and looked through other pages and saw that Nitro was a akido and akido variant clan, well I'm not that good at akido (I at least know how to do a snapkick), so if I make it in to the clan I'm definitely going to need some training, although I'm good at judo, if I do say so myself.
I think I can help Nitro by trying to participate in most clan wars and with a little help I might me able to become a force on the akido mat.
So I think this application covers everything... oh wait that's right I have to kiss your ass. I love Nitro!

I like the app, and with a little work you could be accepted. The fact still remains that you are pretty new. Based on the app I'd vote yes, but based on my best guess of your skill level I'd vote no. I'll wait for fly/pie's say.
http://i.imgur.com/Z9JHVeY.png
<rekd>Marinara is the best lube
I don't know how much of a say I have in who is accepted but...

Hachem: I agree with terminally, your app is poor compared to many others that are submitted. Furthermore, I don't think you have the skill required to be a part of Nitro. However, if you can improve your application and submit a better replay (even a multiplayer one) I think you would be considered again. My vote is a no.

LedZepp: I like the application. Good length and gives the necessary information required. You are new, but you show enthusiasm and drive. We encourage all members to be decently skilled in many mods (Eg. I'm trying to improve in Taekkyon), that being said, I think that you should try and work on your abd skills so you can participate in wars and hangout servers more effectively. For me, I say yes, but as a trial member. If you prove to be good, then you can join once you're a brown belt. If you're not up to par, well... best of luck.

Then again, I have no idea how much my voice counts as so I could have no influence.
everyone in the clan has influence on new members joining and you do especially since you are a drill sergeant
Originally Posted by zarakkhan View Post
hi nitro clan and nitro clan members
heres the app but i dont no its right or wrong

hi iam a boy 13 year old and my name is zarakkhan .... brown belt... no previous clans

Poor grammar. Hardly anything there. No effort was put into this application. You're missing some very serious information. I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say no. Sorry.
Originally Posted by zarakkhan View Post
hi nitro clan and nitro clan members
heres the app but i dont no its right or wrong

hi iam a boy 13 year old and my name is zarakkhan .... brown belt... no previous clans

I vote no you really don't feel like you really want to join this clan and this app tells why. -_-
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719