Ranking
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
Guys lets try to donate and get 100 pages to the thread and then we can try for official ill do my best to donate

Already started donating a while ago but
I think we should just take our time and not post 2-5 worded posts otherwise the whole clan thread would look like complete shit

Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
I changed the ranks, everyone check them out. The Diamonds Rank is allowed to do wars and the Recruiters rank can vote yes or no for the applications and invite people.

Time start recruiting people of course im not going to go crazy with it

It seems kind of stupid that we can't make our own replay thread in the replay section :P
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Yep, you can host recruitment servers and I will start donating tc soon too. And I think I will edit the main page soon, thanks for the tips.
Damn, you are donating very much I think we should try to get some more members, get a better rank and more pages on the clan thread ( like 100 ). If we have done all this stuff and the clan is going good we should try to get official.
Sorry for not helping much at donating or warring, even in weekends.

-------------

We should focus in the GMT thing that Beat proposed.
Originally Posted by Nitoratus View Post
Sorry for not helping much at donating or warring, even in weekends.

-------------

We should focus in the GMT thing that Beat proposed.

My GMT is -2
I noticed that the GMT's are not a very big problem. We have no problems with the activity and we are meeting ingame too.
And for the members that don't know yet: My GMT is +1.
-----
If you are online /join diamonds
I would like to do some wars today.
Last edited by Beat; Feb 23, 2014 at 12:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello fellow clan mates my name is ickyvicky and i am a new recruit but had known beat from a clan named phenomenal and just wanted to say hi