Toribash
Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
Your GMT: -3:00 (Argentina)
Your name (Optional): Nicolas Gomez
Ingame activity from 1-10: 8
Forum activity from 1-10:7
Mods you’re skilled at: Aikido, Greykido, Teakkyon and Sambo (No one plays sambo nowadays)
Past clans: PsY, TPC, Coffee (Chess), -Tea, Ultimate, Vocation
Bad history (be honest): Not much, when I was a noob I didn't know the forum rules and I got 1 day ban. That's it.
Why you want to join: Because this clans looks like a family, members care in each other, which in most of my clans didn't happend; and I want to take part of this "family"
What/who brought you here: Well, actually, I was playing ABD in a public server and some of the members (Trion, Static and ChemicalE) joined and they look quite friendly so I wanted to join, wanted have new friends.
Additional info about yourself: You can ask me everything you want to, I'm not shy but I don't speak much.

You seem friendly, active, and an old-schooler. (+1)
Your app covered all the basics pretty well and it seems honest.
I vote yes
Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
Your GMT: -3:00 (Argentina)
Your name (Optional): Nicolas Gomez
Ingame activity from 1-10: 8
Forum activity from 1-10:7
Mods you’re skilled at: Aikido, Greykido, Teakkyon and Sambo (No one plays sambo nowadays)
Past clans: PsY, TPC, Coffee (Chess), -Tea, Ultimate, Vocation
Bad history (be honest): Not much, when I was a noob I didn't know the forum rules and I got 1 day ban. That's it.
Why you want to join: Because this clans looks like a family, members care in each other, which in most of my clans didn't happend; and I want to take part of this "family"
What/who brought you here: Well, actually, I was playing ABD in a public server and some of the members (Trion, Static and ChemicalE) joined and they look quite friendly so I wanted to join, wanted have new friends.
Additional info about yourself: You can ask me everything you want to, I'm not shy but I don't speak much.

Hello. I think you would be a great addition to our team! Like Lucid said, you did cover the basics and you do seem pretty honest.

I say YES!
nicoolasw: Welcome to Ne man, go ahead and introduce yourself on the clan thread and we'll see how you do during your trial process
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Your GMT:eastern standard time
Your name (Optional):jared, but you can call me demo
Ingame activity from 1-10:7
Forum activity from 1-10:8
Mods you’re skilled at: ABD greykido and a lil of boxshu
Past clans:elixir,XP,nitro,vault,ne
Bad history (be honest):well, where do i begin,im known as a hot head but ive been working on my anger issues, and overall i dont rage of toribash anymore
Why you want to join:well when i was once apart of new era I was enjoying it but then i left like an idiot and i want a second chance and have fun again
What/who brought you here: Well a few people brought me back too new era i mean bulldoboy (static) was one of my best buds before i quit toribash for awhile and explored other games. theres triton, the funniest dude ive met.
Additional info about yourself: Well im 15 and i love reading and listening too music and other games i play are league and ps4 games . i play baseball and plan on going too college. And in game im very very competitive in wars. but ive cut down on being competitive because it led me too rage. I like too help people in any way necessary in toribash. i love abd. ive played abd since i was brown belt on my other accounts. Speaking of other accounts i used to be known as "imagurl9" i was once a troll but i gave that up too. well i hope you guys enjoyed my app i hope i get into ne in the future
Demo I know you I know you are a skilled player and we have had our issues in the past but I don't hold grudges so I say YES. Gl man
Originally Posted by demoo3 View Post
Your GMT:eastern standard time
Your name (Optional):jared, but you can call me demo
Ingame activity from 1-10:7
Forum activity from 1-10:8
Mods you’re skilled at: ABD greykido and a lil of boxshu
Past clans:elixir,XP,nitro,vault,ne
Bad history (be honest):well, where do i begin,im known as a hot head but ive been working on my anger issues, and overall i dont rage of toribash anymore
Why you want to join:well when i was once apart of new era I was enjoying it but then i left like an idiot and i want a second chance and have fun again
What/who brought you here: Well a few people brought me back too new era i mean bulldoboy (static) was one of my best buds before i quit toribash for awhile and explored other games. theres triton, the funniest dude ive met.
Additional info about yourself: Well im 15 and i love reading and listening too music and other games i play are league and ps4 games . i play baseball and plan on going too college. And in game im very very competitive in wars. but ive cut down on being competitive because it led me too rage. I like too help people in any way necessary in toribash. i love abd. ive played abd since i was brown belt on my other accounts. Speaking of other accounts i used to be known as "imagurl9" i was once a troll but i gave that up too. well i hope you guys enjoyed my app i hope i get into ne in the future

I see that you put a lot of thought into your app. I remember you from the past, you were a really great asset to the clan. I say Yes!

I hope you get in :>
I say no. I've seen 'what you can do'; I don't like it. You joining again means it could happen again, and I don't want that. I see you've said you've changed, but I don't believe you. I've almost lost all of my trust in you. When you fucked up you fucked up bad. I don't think you deserve another chance. Good luck.