Toribash
you should of just quit when you decided that your application was worthy of its own thread... it was not.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Day is the new ender of applications now

(sorry bercat you are never here)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I vote no on slaughterized. While you do have promise as a player, you lack loyalty - as we can see from your actions in previous clans- and, as you so eloquently put it, are a lone wolf. Based off if the information you' be supplied us with I believe it is in the best interest for your self and the clan that you be denied.
-----
As for hump clown, while you say you have perseverance, courage, and will to get better ,your application does not. The answer at least from me is no
Last edited by Reliks; Dec 15, 2015 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Day View Post
nope all of sky's reasons,

no other members need to post on this my vote seals the deal.

Remember Reliks, you basically have to read all of Day's posts, since he does most of the application thread stuffs.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Hello uhh well I am Anyting21 (I have no idea if I put my Real name) I am kinda god at mushu and aikido well... not really good I have played this game for about a year and its pretty fun.I want to join Nitro Clan becuase well I just love being in clans and I think I might like this clan I have no skype and yes I have been in a clan the clans are Mystic and Destiny Im also a blue belt.So if You wanna add me in idk if I can be in wars.So have a great day
-----
oh yeah can you give me useless stuff I really need it
Last edited by Anything21; Dec 22, 2015 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This app makes me want to puke and cry in a corner flickering the lights x.x
I flicked my bean to the terrible things I want to say about this app.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Anything21 View Post
Hello uhh well I am Anyting21 (I have no idea if I put my Real name) I am kinda god at mushu and aikido well... not really good I have played this game for about a year and its pretty fun.I want to join Nitro Clan becuase well I just love being in clans and I think I might like this clan I have no skype and yes I have been in a clan the clans are Mystic and Destiny Im also a blue belt.So if You wanna add me in idk if I can be in wars.So have a great day
-----
oh yeah can you give me useless stuff I really need it

first page is a cool page.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert