Ranking
hi my name is idabosswiz i would like to join rawr i like the clan photo i have it for my skype im 10 and im awesome at judo
Hi im SuBZ3rO3
Imma try to give info cuz there is no template
Joined: in the 2012 with a diff acc but subz3ro3 is from 2014
Languages: English, Albanian
Belt: 3rd Dan Black belt 53 games to 4th
Im Active from time to time cuz i work as a waiter at my uncle's restaurant
Previous Clan: Horde
Some more info about me: I am a DJ, I enjoy remixing music for people . I do like playing other stuff such as: Minecraft and GMod but none are working ATM

If there is missing any info or u would like to know more stuff about me then Simply tell me or PM me Peace ~SuBZ3rO3
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Lol.....Smexinezz Iz mah strong suit....Imma be your slave whore (PS. RAWR IZ BEZT CLANZ)
I'm a BITCH and I know it! So I clapped my hands! ;P
What's up
Belt:10th Dan
Previous clan: The Pie Clan
I'm active on toribash and recently became active on forum.
I also recently started making artwork but I'm not used to using gimp.
Why join: I have respect for this clan. Anyone who's played this game for a while knows this clan is legendary. This clan has a lot of depth with its players. I would love to be apart of it. I know I haven't said a lot about why I want to join but it's pretty much obvious that this is the clan to be in.
So my name is Noob and Noob is an original name so [Rawr]Noob would look great.

plus I said hi to a rawr member the other day so I guess you could say things are getting serious.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
You're 14.
I want you to get a hand written letter of consent from your parents, scan ir or photograph it so we can see.
This clan is rated M for mature, and contains scenes containing violence, sex and nudity.

Ok so considering that I am not a user, more of doge and a little furry nyan cat. my parents letter would assure me a podium finish as the clans new leader?
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
---------------------------------------------App--------------------------------------------------
Name: David
Nick: Loro2653
Belt: 2nd Dan black belt
Preferred mods: aikido,ABD,boxshu,TK
Why am I trying to enter the clan? To make friends , train and evolve
What I can do for the clan : stay on-game and on-forum and also participate in clan wars
I would be very happy and I will thank forever if they accept me in the clan!
Originally Posted by loro2653 View Post
---------------------------------------------App--------------------------------------------------
*blah*

Originally Posted by loro2653 View Post
*blah blah*
Why am I trying to enter the clan? To make friends , train and evolve
*blah blah*

... evolve...