Toribash
Since Nobody is leader yet.

But then again...Nobody can tell us no.

nnaass, It's a yes. But be advised, Make your Tag [CBKapp]

But it is a GARENTEE you are in, but we can't accept you untill we have a leader. Sorry bud.
I'll invade here at times That still alright with you guys?
Nnass was banned for... Repeatedly invading a clan's DSC and flaming.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Pffft, we don't need a leader to get someone in.
Majority vote of yes or no I say.
This whole leader thing is stupid.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
You have a leader, he goes by the nickname of ManBreakfast or MBK. He's just not that active. I'm pretty sure it doesn't say anywhere that he has to be.

Oh right, not my boards and so on. Sorry.
Kpenguin, what you don't understand is that the clan NEEDS A Leader, it is clan rules.

And MBK and me had a chat. He is still leading the clan.

He said he is going to try to be more Active. And Kpenguin: A Majority vote for who gets accepted is a great idea, but shouldn't drive out a leader at any time.
Belt:Brown, about 125 till Black
Experience (How long have you been playing):3 years
Why you want to join:Cause im a good fighter and can rip ppl with ease.
Why should we pick you?:Because ive won 2 tourneys. And because ive owned 5th dan blacks.
Favorite Breakfast:WAFFLEZ.
Favorite mode (not mod):Aikido.
A mode is like judo, aikido, or one of the other official things except twinswords.
I am captian obvious. Oh and did you know that im captian obvious?
F*cking waffles.

DENIED!

Just kidding man! Hey, I'll test you, whenenver you can, try and find me.

Timezone?
cartmin: I recall seeing you spam a lot in the past and be a general idiot, but I'm going to give you a second chance and hope you've changed. I"ll have someone test you if I can't.

nnaas: I'll look into your past a bit. We can't have our members flaming others. We're a nice clan. We make friends. Then we have dance parties.
sorry, im sort of banned because i got hacked (really) by my brother who just came back from canada. I told him that i hated element and he went on my account when i was using the toilet and flamed in the element DSC
Originally Posted by nohead View Post
sorry, im sort of banned because i got hacked (really) by my brother who just came back from canada. I told him that i hated element and he went on my account when i was using the toilet and flamed in the element DSC

GOD DAMNIT, I HATE WHEN MY SIBLINGS FLAME OTHER CLANS WHILE I'M ON THE TOILET. IT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]