Toribash
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Just find members in game and beat 'em up in their favorite mods.

EDIT: just saw you were denied, well all I can say I was denied first time I tried to get in coz of my "skill" or lack of it and total in-activeness on the forum. If one is to judge based on my post count I definitely mended, at least, the 2nd part.

Missuse post game = weak.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Well hello there, just stepping by, will start checking this board regularly if you don't mind, I see missuse and bru are still around. ;o

so glad to see you post here always happy to see you around (or just join Jolly)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
good morning guys,
i'l be missing in vacations until Sunday,so im gonna say in advance
to all of you happy holidays,hope you all have fun xD
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
The Time Has Come!!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/28...l2015-featured

am broke either way :o

i'll add it to my wishlist, maybe some kind soul will do me the honors ;p
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
good morning guys,
i'l be missing in vacations until Sunday,so im gonna say in advance
to all of you happy holidays,hope you all have fun xD

Happy birthday of christ, nikos!=p
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
happy holidays to all you jolly(R) people

:P i work on christmas eve it kinda sucks
I still take texture requests for usd
Hey Calamity, I'm ingame with Manta guys, in case some of you cheeky lads wanna join.

And happy holidays, I'm working Christmas Day at 5:00 am. Insane.
You're also welcome to love my Replays
^ Well if it makes you guys feel better, i've spent the last 6 days in hawaii and now am going to Deer Valley whom is getting dumped on for the past week with like 4-5 feet of snow and gonna be snowboarding all christmas.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
^ Well if it makes you guys feel better, i've spent the last 6 days in hawaii and now am going to Deer Valley whom is getting dumped on for the past week with like 4-5 feet of snow and gonna be snowboarding all christmas.

i'm happy for you :r
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.