Ranking
actually it's a new game :P the graphics are like that to resemble the MSX however it was made fairly recently.
How about I knock it 'til I try it, which will be never. :P

I'm only kidding ofc, but I don't really have much time on my hands these days to try out little games like this, I just like disrupting legitimate discussions.

(but those graphics REALLY make me wanna hurl )
insert sig there
Oh look, here's my obligatory post stating how things have changed.
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
i think it's made of hard core pain, it's hard as hell (literally) and hard to pick up, it gives you very little way to get into it, and gives you no indication of what to do at first or really much ever, they are many ways to screw it up and loose the game FOREVER and it trys it's hardest to kill you.

But at the same time the feeling you get for solving puzzles, avoiding traps, killing enemies, you feel like Indiana Jones on crack on a really really good day. seriously you have to be epic to win and you feel it too...

then you reach hell temple.

Epic old school
Epic graphics
Really awesome Epic game
Even more epic music
Even harder than Chuck Norris
victory.
When you reach hell temple the game is no longer fun anymore. The game becomes something that is a necesity to be beaten.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
When you reach hell temple the game is no longer fun anymore. The game becomes something that is a necesity to be beaten.

Yes, you need to beat it, but at the same time, you realize you don't want to.

Especially if you know why.

And then you will hate the game.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!