Ranking
View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i found the clan story to be amazing as well any way today if there is a war i shall try be in it but it would be awesome if you guys could come and get me b4 we war :3
-----
come to my bet server plz im so lonely
Last edited by Candy; Nov 10, 2014 at 04:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying
You homo I'm at school unlike you ;-;
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
who needs school when you have internet

LOL So True SruX. The internet is awesome in many ways even when you're on the forums and in-game :3
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
wow today after my game I got super wasted and did this JK I don't play sports but srsly i had no idea what i was doing
Attached Files
00000 dafauq.rpl (242.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Candy; Nov 10, 2014 at 11:32 PM.
Trying
xD I've been so busy with sports and life. My parents found out I'm smart o.o Now I do a ton of things around the house ;-;
"Oh you got an A on your math test? Here take the sweeper and do the dishes after you're done."
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Guys if we don't all contribute to forum activity soon i'm going to get pretty mad, and i don'y just mean frequently post for a week or so, i mean frequently post most of the time unless you actually have a reason not to.

Any trial members that do not frequently post will have to be restricted from becoming official, as forum activity is one of our most important things.
Last edited by Triton; Nov 11, 2014 at 02:09 AM.
Forum activity and docking. we prioritize docking over pretty much anything. just google it kids. don't do drugs.
"Only focus on your three-foot world," he said. "Focus on what you can affect."