Ranking
Originally Posted by nohead View Post
sorry, im sort of banned because i got hacked (really) by my brother who just came back from canada. I told him that i hated element and he went on my account when i was using the toilet and flamed in the element DSC

lololol
You think I should believe that?
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
sounds legitimate to me, i mean, is there reason to doubt him?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
we have dance parties.

MM HMMMM
Attached Files
Headspinish.rpl (54.7 KB, 7 views)
Application...
Belt: Which account? I got 4
Experience: 2 years but I wasn't really active then
Why I wanna join: I wanna help this clan as much as I can with whatever it needs in order for it to stay active
Why you should pick me: I should be picked for one reason, I'll do my best to keep this clan alive even if it means going down with it
Fave breakfast: depends pancakes or omlettes (did I spell that right?)
Best mode: To be honest I don't really have one but if I had to choose it'll be wushu
Last edited by cocained; Apr 22, 2009 at 06:36 PM.
You clearly doubt the fathoms of fuck I do not give.
Well, let's see, judging by your posts here and your fagnessnessness.
Maybe you just want to join so you don't have to see sorry for invading all the time. lol
Congratz though, you get my no.
Kpenguin, give the kid another chance

He appoligized to me. And he is actualy a cool person. He just got the wrong opinion on US When ToriDeath asked him to invade.

He is actualy a realy nice and funny person

MBK, wha'd'ya Think?
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post

No, I'll decide what I want thanks.
Cool it.

Untill you actualy understand that he is actualy nice. Then don't be so hard on him Kpenguin.

Get to know him, all you have seen of him is him spamming our forum. While that may be a reason to keep him out.

It doesn't mean you reject him forever.

I say we give him another chance. And before you go throwing more garbage at him Kpenguin, how about you ACTUALY GET TO KNOW HIM
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post

He appoligized to me. And he is actualy a cool person. He just got the wrong opinion on US When ToriDeath asked him to invade.

He is actualy a realy nice and funny person

MBK, wha'd'ya Think?

.......asked him to invade? as in invade our forum? and then he did it? just because someone told him to?

it's a no from me too
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes