Toribash
i wish that wait what belt you have to be to get in this clan cuz i am a brown and i want to join soo bad but i hope you say i can
Name: Darkjacker
Gmt: -6
Ban/Frac History: none
Forum/Irc Activity: 9
Past Clans: none
Best Mod: Akido and wushu
Talents: i make textures
Why do you want to join?:
I want to join this clan because it is a clan is highly respected by the other clan, this clan has very good players with good skills, this clan is noted because it is a clan that is very close together which is a clan leader very good, in summary, it is said that this clan is among the best in the game
Well, first of all my real name is Engels I live in Costa Rica and I like to observe all that I propose, I have 21 years
Replays :
1.rpl (63.2 KB) 1as.rpl (79.5 KB) rer.rpl (79.1 KB) Dacap in classic .rpl (33.3 KB)
hEy why ArE yoU loOk mE ???
Hello this is my own app i made my real name is drae i am 12 and a rugby player i play for new zealand and i play afl too i am a very nice person and self confident im not mean but, i do have anger issues when people tourment me i am a respecting person and honest i do not scam people, in forum i go around selling items and posting threads about buying and go on off topic and ingame, i usally duel and host my own tourneys instead of going into a different tourney cause you just get 500 tc from that well ive been banned once cause i didnt know the rules, in toribash forum plus i am a custom belt and i might be a good player for this clan these are some of my replays i know there not the best, but i tryed.
Attached Files
so close leg dismember.rpl (24.8 KB, 7 views)
Flying opurtunity.rpl (63.0 KB, 6 views)
The punch for kooky.rpl (35.5 KB, 5 views)
decap Kooky.rpl (27.4 KB, 4 views)
touch down 44.rpl (35.5 KB, 5 views)
Nuehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.
Name: Noskcaj
Gmt: Whatever AUS is
Ban/Frac History: none
Forum/Irc Activity: Dont have IRC, recntly joined forums so not much.
Past Clans: none
Best Mod: Aikido
Talents: Killing the opponent
Why do you want to join?: I like the name.
DO NOT ACCEPT REDRAGONS. HE WAS IN MY CLAN WHEN HE APPLIED FOR THIS ONE...(BUT HE'S KICKED NOW)
inq.
eu posso entrar no clan?
eu quero entrar para ganhar muitas lutas divulgando o nome do clan
faze-lo ficar mais conhecido do que ja é