Ranking
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Uhm so I saw this little check next to the suggestions thread and decided to click it.

Turns out that's the close thread button. I'd appreciate if someone would reopen the suggestions thread. Sorry lol. >.<

Nice scrubbing, scrub. GG
Originally Posted by Leoty View Post
The amount of profanity here is enough to three permabans.

Also I'm pretty sure it was Boerhae, because no one else had problems with me or the nigger jokes, reporting me after being told to GTFO and stop shitting here with his drama about "oh my life is so hard" bullshit while also trying to make us feel bad for kicking him. That guy was no good here and I'm glad he's gone.

Nah, I never reported you. It's got nothing to do with me, I don't care how much you curse. And nobody kicked me... I quit. And if you think I was talking bullshit then I encourage you to reread page 274 of this thread.
Last edited by Boerhae; Jul 3, 2014 at 05:11 PM.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
Nah, I never reported you. It's got nothing to do with me, I don't care how much you curse. And nobody kicked me... I quit. And if you think I was talking bullshit then I encourage you to reread page 274 of this thread.

It was too much of a coincidence to get banned by a recent post of mine after you left when nobody got problems with my nigger sayings.

I'll politely ask you to stop posting and get the fuck out of here or I'll report you because you're not welcome.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Should have been handy of you posted it in inactivity thread before.

Ya I meant to. I am an extremely forgetful person. :-P
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
This isn't even an app, it's just replays with a bit saying you've beat black belts. You got the banner but I think that everyone will agree that you're not getting in.

You only have 2 posts on the forums, and they are in this thread, that is not an app, once again. Apply again in a week, with an actual app.
[AC] Assassin