Toribash
Hi SubB4NN3D XD Also Robby seems decent enough to me ^_^ You might need to test further Stephaan
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hey ZenFuck3d. Lmao Pm me your skype or steam or sumn

Why Do People Cheat On Me ;-;

#TopKek
Originally Posted by TheRobbyTK View Post
Name: TheRobbyTK
GMT: +3
Replays: (on attached files)420blazeit and Pro Skeets
Belt: Brown and 84 games to black belt.
Your General Mods: ABD, joustingfast, Mushu , and just.... classic.
Something interesting about yourself: I have a turtle named Geo and a fish name Dudley. I have 2 sisters and my mom and dad are divorced .
Activity: 9/10
Forum Activity: 8/10
Welp that's about it have a nice day and hope you consider me.

Accepted, will test
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Hey my name is XDeviskateX and I am 13 and live in San diego, California. So I have been playing since 2012 and this is my second account (I lost the password to the other account) which i am blue belt on. I guess playing the alto sax, piano, and guitar is a skill and also i made a video game when I was 11. I have been in 3 other clans, one of which was godly which was in the top 10 clans when i joined as a whitebelt. I can play any mod im not really good in a specific mod but i do like sparring even though im not good at it. So i hope you will consider my application c:
Originally Posted by XDeviskateX View Post
Hey my name is XDeviskateX and I am 13 and live in San diego, California. So I have been playing since 2012 and this is my second account (I lost the password to the other account) which i am blue belt on. I guess playing the alto sax, piano, and guitar is a skill and also i made a video game when I was 11. I have been in 3 other clans, one of which was godly which was in the top 10 clans when i joined as a whitebelt. I can play any mod im not really good in a specific mod but i do like sparring even though im not good at it. So i hope you will consider my application c:

DENIED, for 2 reasons : In a clan ; Not worth recruiting in my point of sight.
Last edited by Stephaan; Aug 18, 2015 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Edited the answer
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Hey guys, My name is Jagron and I'm here to apply.

Let's start off with a straight forward; my ign is Jagron and I am 14 years old, I won't say my real name because I don't give that information away at every single thing.

I have been playing Toribash for about one year and In that time I have found myself playin tourneys, training, and texturing most often. While that is not all I do, it is where I spend most of my time. My favourite mods include abd, aikido, greykido, mushu, lenshu3ng, and sometimes boxshu.

About my personality, I see myself as a more laid back person, I like to joke around and have fun, whether you see that as mature or not is up to you.

Things that I enjoy doing outside of Toribash are ROTMG(Permission to judge granted), And Tree Of Life

Over my 1 year of toribash I have been in few clans, most all of them I left due to inactivity.
My previous clans were Royal Smile Ash Entity Oreo and Nano. I have been in others but those are ones I remember off the top of my head.

On the topic of forum and ingame activity I am decent. On the forums I am the most active at about 7-8/10. Around the ingame area, right now I am about 9/10 and within the next month or so when schools starts, I'll be playing only after school and weekends meaning a drop to 7/10.

I have both Steam and Skype. My skype will be below this section.

I have been banned once for assisting a decap rig. As a person trying to become better at texturing I have done textures for fun mostly but i plan on making sets for tc.

I want to join this clan because I am looking for a clan that is active known and ain't full of a-holes. I think you guys will see me as an asset because I can texture decently, I can help and wars, and I am very familiar with the forums.

About me now, as I said earlier I am a 14 year old, I play lacrosse as an attackman.
I sometimes go play a game or two of basketball with my friends at a local court. I am an A-B student and I live with a very lazy family. It is because of this lazy family of mine that I both can play on the weekdays and why I am an A-B student. On my free time I alternate between playing games, practicing my percussion, practicing my sketching, working on my texturing, reading books (Permission to call me nerd granted) and playing with my two dogs.

At this point in the app I believe I have covered most, if not all of the subjects that are required and more. So I suppose that this would be the end of my app.

I hope you guys accept me and I wish you good will.
Thank you for your time,
~Jagron
Gal that's a booty hole!!
Originally Posted by Jagron View Post
Hey guys, My name is Jagron and I'm here to apply.

Let's start off with a straight forward; my ign is Jagron and I am 14 years old, I won't say my real name because I don't give that information away at every single thing.

I have been playing Toribash for about one year and In that time I have found myself playin tourneys, training, and texturing most often. While that is not all I do, it is where I spend most of my time. My favourite mods include abd, aikido, greykido, mushu, lenshu3ng, and sometimes boxshu.

About my personality, I see myself as a more laid back person, I like to joke around and have fun, whether you see that as mature or not is up to you.

Things that I enjoy doing outside of Toribash are ROTMG(Permission to judge granted), And Tree Of Life

Over my 1 year of toribash I have been in few clans, most all of them I left due to inactivity.
My previous clans were Royal Smile Ash Entity Oreo and Nano. I have been in others but those are ones I remember off the top of my head.

On the topic of forum and ingame activity I am decent. On the forums I am the most active at about 7-8/10. Around the ingame area, right now I am about 9/10 and within the next month or so when schools starts, I'll be playing only after school and weekends meaning a drop to 7/10.

I have both Steam and Skype. My skype will be below this section.

I have been banned once for assisting a decap rig. As a person trying to become better at texturing I have done textures for fun mostly but i plan on making sets for tc.

I want to join this clan because I am looking for a clan that is active known and ain't full of a-holes. I think you guys will see me as an asset because I can texture decently, I can help and wars, and I am very familiar with the forums.

About me now, as I said earlier I am a 14 year old, I play lacrosse as an attackman.
I sometimes go play a game or two of basketball with my friends at a local court. I am an A-B student and I live with a very lazy family. It is because of this lazy family of mine that I both can play on the weekdays and why I am an A-B student. On my free time I alternate between playing games, practicing my percussion, practicing my sketching, working on my texturing, reading books (Permission to call me nerd granted) and playing with my two dogs.

At this point in the app I believe I have covered most, if not all of the subjects that are required and more. So I suppose that this would be the end of my app.

I hope you guys accept me and I wish you good will.
Thank you for your time,
~Jagron

Testing in game, accepted.
That is a good example of an app.
Last edited by Stephaan; Aug 19, 2015 at 06:03 PM. Reason: correctedatypo
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Ikr great effort I say yes too We're glad to have you ;) Don't do any more rigs though haha but thanks for honesty. And if your looking for a non-a-hole clan you'd be in the wrong place 1 year ago and I'm being honest like you when I say FC had a horrible rep a year ago because of bad habbit players(Include myself because I was banned a lot XD) and everyone hated our guts Now I have reinvented it into something pure as I did to myself when I changed my bannable ways Welcome to FC ;)
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Name: Paolo
GMT: +8:00
Belt:black
Your general mods: AIKIDO. ABD
Something really interesting about yourself: im an old member of FC ravey trained me to be a better fighter well ive been inlove with this clan. Defending this clans since last last year when its still was 3rd in clan rankings D zenboy i hope you still remember me (im still using the head that you made for me) i got kicked because i was inactive because of school works. well im active again and im going to kick ass right beside you guys if you let me in again FC ROCKS AND FOREVER WILL BE
Attached Files
dm max.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
dm right.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by paopao0389; Aug 21, 2015 at 03:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by paopao0389 View Post
Name: Paolo
GMT: +8:00
Belt:black
Your general mods: AIKIDO. ABD
Something really interesting about yourself: im an old member of FC ravey trained me to be a better fighter well ive been inlove with this clan. Defending this clans since last last year when its still was 3rd in clan rankings D zenboy i hope you still remember me (im still using the head that you made for me) i got kicked because i was inactive because of school works. well im active again and im going to kick ass right beside you guys if you let me in again FC ROCKS AND FOREVER WILL BE

I say yes, since you were in once.
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)