Ranking
-guys. . psyckho isnt posting due to problems.

-ice said he would help. . he isnt.

-im going to be busy with school.

-lolpants isnt posting much.

-sadly i must state

R.I.P VorteX
2009-2010
The best clan
The best friends
I am evil.
F**k no!
i wont let the clan die!!
even if i will be called a nerd i wont have social life until i get the clan back up!
God is dead
Requesting Single Allience, JakDRipper knows my alt account DXHqkirbyXD I was gonna apply for this clan but my belt is to low
-----
:o VorteX is dying!!!...You save this clan buddie!
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Aug 13, 2011 at 07:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Belt: BLACK BELT 6296
Mods:Taekkyon,Ninjutsu,Judo,Wushu,Aikido,AikidoBig dojo and I hate jousting
Who, from VorteX, invited you to post this application:Uhmm ... no one....
Time Zone: Asia/Manila
Avg. time spent ingame/forums per day: 2-3 Hours
Why do you wish to join: To Be a Someone and not to be invisible and UNknown and Iam Trustworthy... maan does it look like Im Lyin
What might you contribute to VorteX: .... uhmm sadness??..anyways icant contribute TC
-----
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...ce.html?p1=145 thats the timezone difference at my time
Last edited by radcliffex; Aug 13, 2011 at 09:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i say yes on mocro and a Make ur posts go up fpr radcliffex, u haz some potential. u just need to get 100 or more posts
also, we dont want tc dont think we do
God is dead
:o This clan really is inactive :o

Buzz Light Year To The Rescue!... Its sad to see my buddies clan slowly dying... I hope you save it Jak
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
-sigh-
well hopefully he does. im going back to school tommorow and im going to start getting on my laptop on the weekends soo... yeah
1.Hamman
2.black belt
3.12 years
4.1-3 hours
5.aikidobd wushu judo
6.live in the astana kazakstan
7.my skape ToriiKill1