Ranking
@omqq:nice madman hunny...but the 1st and 3rd kick were very stiff and by that i mean your leg was extended for way to long after the kick just make sure you don't leave it extended for that long in the future =]..other than that excellent replay 8/10

@das: nice split =]...but it looked like you were going to do a shovel imo....in aik you should stay away from shoveling :P...6/10!

VVVVVmy madmans=]
Attached Files
Tiff-boomy much.rpl (118.1 KB, 16 views)
kapow!.rpl (615.7 KB, 13 views)
Tiff-pop goes the weasle.rpl (115.4 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by tiffany45; Jul 27, 2010 at 03:02 AM.
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
Tiff-boomy much: nice one, that kick caused an eyegasm at my place, i give it a 9/10, a little stiff pose-going, otherwise just plain great!

kapow!: awesome! i loved that head-kicking, very fluid and a great comeback, deserves a 10/10

Tiff-pop goes the weasle: the replay is as crazy as it's name, very nice! 9/10

Keep up the good work Tiff!
-------------------------------------------------
Meh here is a crazy anal-styled replay

Im a bit rusty, long time no play^^
Attached Files
Anal-crazyman.rpl (82.0 KB, 13 views)
xD chris that replay was awesome although i do think it would be better if it were longer =].....very creative replay imo 9/10
x) 9/10. you will never see 10/10 because that's over expostulation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh my god, very sexy replay :3 9/10
you get ''only'' a 9 from me, because of dishold 60, but i love the replay anyways^^

i made a replay too D:
~matt
Attached Files
3dog2-sham_pow_now.rpl (379.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by threedog2; Jul 28, 2010 at 04:58 PM.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
@doggy:9/10...it was perfect but the first kick could have connected more though =].....the punch was AWESOME!...the skeet was very direct and on point so very nice job *applause*

@sind:5/10....the first kick missed but that doesn't matter since you did a manipulation replay =]...the actually manipulation was slow imo and the kick you did following the manipulation only took off uke's leg i believe you could have let go of the grab hand and kicked uke in half instead :P...and i also think you need to aim your hit better because when you kicked ukes arm off you could have kicked his head off if you would have let go of the grab hand you had...also you should try using shift+space to use only 1 frame because it will hwlp improve you aim when hitting...and you need to work on your transitioning also and by that i mean like when you throw a kick you have to be able to get into a position that enables you to throw another kick or either a punch or even possible a skeet =]

VVVmy replays =]
Attached Files
Tiff-eyegasm!.rpl (121.2 KB, 13 views)
Tiff-sychopath.rpl (154.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by tiffany45; Jul 28, 2010 at 07:15 PM.