Toribash
If I have say I say no.
Who cares if he is active.
His english is horrible how are we suppose to communicate?

You fucked up twice criticizing his English
\o/
Also, I think hes alright but he does need to improve on his English.
I'm not sure yet.
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Originally Posted by Tetsuru View Post
If I have say I say no.
Who cares if he is active.
His english is horrible how are we suppose to communicate?

are you trying to be ironic?
what am i doing here
Obviously English isn't his first language etc, etc. He still needs to improve it.
Besides that, he seems pretty cool.
Active and friendly even.
I think he should hang around first though.
Neutral for meh

Ok it seems there are many problems with my application

I have already sayed i'm working on my grammar .
Sometime i use google translate.
My first language is italian
I Love Ferrari/Dubstep Music
It's not even so much the language....
The application as a whole was extremely lacking, it basically stated a few things about yourself, just about no reason as to why you want to join, and it lacked spaghetti.
Also you claim to be active but you have 300 posts and I have never seen you in-game or on forum.
Unfortunately I don't think you'd fit in too well here, it's not really your grammar or anything I just don't think it'd work.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Assoi98 View Post
Hi my name is Assoi98

I live in Italy(GMT +0), i speak Italian,English and a little bit of French.
I'm 15 years old, my hobby are football and F1(fan of Ferrari Team).
I'm a good, active, loyal, funny and mature player, i'm 3rd dan black belt, and i have played this game about 1 year
my favourite/best mod are: aikido,ABD,xspar,taekkyon,runkido and ninjitsu
i have a infractions for useless post (0 points and was happened when i was a beginner).
my past clans are: Shade,Legend,Fyre,Metal,Force-a-Nature(i was the leader),Pure,Gryphon.
I'm a Sparrer(not so much good like Swexx,Obazu,Mocucha but i'm learning much and fast).
I have learned how to move in toribash in a couple of month, when i was a brown belt my old ranks was 64.
I haven't special skills about video,art and marketing (i have made a video of toribash and it is on youtube but is a simple video if you want to watch it there is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgn4iJ3TupI
I haven't nothing to add so i hope you like me and my application.
There are some of my best replay enjoy it =):
Thanks for the attentions

Assoi98

Instead of criticizing your lack of correct grammar I will criticize your application.

As Toxik said, this clan hardly plays this game; in fact, at times I forget this is supposed to be a playable game. Your ingame skill will give you nothing but kudos, it's just part of the package if we accept you.

Your app was extremely, and I mean extremely ordinary. Overdone format, shows lack of effort.

Example:

Name:
GMT:
Languages:
Hobbies:
Stuff you're good at:

It doesn't take long to exit the comfort zone and make something nice, although this may be lacking because your bad English.

I'm going to have to say no. It seems that was the most popular choice anyway, I just felt that I should give you more information why not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]