Ranking
panda is probably too high rank for me i think
i got deranked back to silver em because i queued with a silver 2 and got a full islver 2 team against gold novas and i had to play alone because yknow what bottom silvers are like

would be cool if we got a full team tho
8===D
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
i got deranked back to silver em because i queued with a silver 2 and got a full islver 2 team against gold novas and i had to play alone because yknow what bottom silvers are like

I learned that lesson the hard way, I ranked into nova 4 and queued with silver guys, I had fun but it was impossible to rank up and I eventually deranked to nova 2
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
panda is probably too high rank for me i think

would be cool if we got a full team tho

I have an Mg or Mg2 account?
Also have some non-prime nova accounts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I do play some csgo, i have around like 1200 hours, used to no life it. Think im only at nova 2 or 1 right now, got deranked for rage quitting a match

Originally Posted by Ping View Post
I do play some csgo, i have around like 1200 hours, used to no life it. Think im only at nova 2 or 1 right now, got deranked for rage quitting a match

bad smh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
im nova 2 atm
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?