Toribash
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Bernie Sanders.

Canada, my friend.

That said, I took one of those isidewith questionnaires and apparently I most identify with the positions of Bernie Sanders.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I'm not to involved with Canada's politics. When I moved here I was hyped for Bernie Sanders, so I just stuck with Americas politics lol.
I'm not to involved with Canada's politics. When I moved here I was hyped for Bernie Sanders, so I just stuck with Americas politics lol.

Heh, fair enough. Well, I'll be moving to the United States soon too. I'm actually in the middle of the immigration procedure now. Do you know if Permanent Residents are allowed to vote?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
That awkward moment when you don't have anything to say for the previous conversation but you don't want the thread to get super inactive >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
That awkward moment when you don't have anything to say for the previous conversation but you don't want the thread to get super inactive >.>

Probably because we aren't that knowlegable about immigration procedure haha.

well anyways, anything new happen for you guys? Got invited back to my highschool to do a speech so thats fun.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/

You're a smart man, my friend.
No go away
Last edited by Osiris; Oct 5, 2015 at 10:19 PM. Reason: We don't take too kindly to your type around here
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko