Toribash
Desculpa, não sabemos falar português. Experimenta outro clan.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
sorry for sending the post in Portuguese
I can get into the clan?
I want to enter to win many fights disclosing the name of the clan
make it be bigger than it is already
Name Axelo
Want to join Im like tamer0 nad the clan
Age 15
Belt Brown belt 470 to black
Name: Chandler Beltz. No I’m sorry I am not Chandler Bing sorry. If you could I prefer just Chandler.

GMT: -5

Forum/Irc Activity: Forum and irc activity I am on a pretty decent amount, and yes I do not have that many posts but that’s because...well I don’t know why ;P.

Past Clans: Icof and then I left them because they were too inactive. So then I joining KiLa but nobody got on much and then I joined Secret but I left because I have always wanted to join Adventure and I think I have a chance. As you see if I have a chance to get into Adventure I would take it because I would really like to be in this clan.

Best Mods: Aikido because I love reversing and trying to line dance at the same time. It is very complicated but when it works it plays off a lot. My other best mod is Wushu because I love the concept of not grabbing and trying to survive while being fractured. Also Sparring beause I just love the whole concept.

Talents: Replay making. Below are examples of my replay making and they did not take me that long to do but they are pretty decent and by my opinion I am impressed.

Why do you want to join?: Because I would love to have a great replay making clan like this one and to get to know you guys because I think you guys are really cool. Maybe in the future you could help me on my skills.-

Why should I let you?: Because I am talented and I am not coming and applying for this clan without playing with anybody. Also because I am and will be loyal to Adventure and that I have great trust in some of the members in this clan but I am not sure that they have the same trust in me but it is ok because it takes time to build trust.

Info about yourself: I am 12 years old which means I have school, also I have a very not normal life and I have a great skill for toribash. Including that I introduced Jcmert to toribash and watching him grow up belts and now he is past me game wise not skill wise ;P. Also I have a half and half time with my mom and dad because they went to court . Also I did not know my dad until I was 10 year old. One great thing I am planning is to stay in Toribash until I become a Gm and I have a God belt, as you see I am planning to stay in Toribash for quite a long time. The bad thing is at my dad's house I cannot play Toribash because he is a meaner. But as you see I am allowed to play Toribash at my mom's because I am at my mom's right now. So that is pretty much all the basics about me. Also I am working on getting more posts. Happy voting

Replays: from my alt
Attached Files
Class A- Fluid Punch.rpl (54.6 KB, 13 views)
Class A- Horrid over kill.rpl (301.3 KB, 14 views)
Class M- Number 1.rpl (192.0 KB, 10 views)
Class M- Number 2.rpl (178.5 KB, 7 views)
Class S- Myself.rpl (275.1 KB, 8 views)
/invade
Sorry for the invade, i would just like to let you know about Tune/chandlerb.

List of all applications in the past month
[T]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...19#post4166519
[DAT]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...04#post4133904
[C3]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...43#post4139043
[Addicted]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...45#post4132845
[HIT]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...24#post4130724
[JollyR]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...63#post4129363
Here you he is basically begging for someone to invite him (even though he bought 10k QI): http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4129120#post4129120
[Urban]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...36#post4104136
[TE]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...04#post4094104
[raku]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...23#post4089323
[DM]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...65#post4064265
[TLL]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...48#post4020548
[C3] (again): http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...18#post4013718
[W]: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...21#post3985621
He has applied to 14 clans in the past month. not good

And i would like to point out that he generally uses the same application in every one.
You can see in the one he used in your thread, he addresses you as clan "Adventure"
Past Clans: Icof and then I left them because they were too inactive. So then I joining KiLa but nobody got on much and then I joined Secret but I left because I have always wanted to join Adventure and I think I have a chance. As you see if I have a chance to get into Adventure I would take it because I would really like to be in this clan.

I rest my case.
Whoa holy shit I'm like super backlogged.

Originally Posted by ReplayMaker View Post
Hello, I wish to join T.

Too bad.

Originally Posted by felix54 View Post
I'd like to join you guys
My name is Felix and I live in sweden, and I am 12 years old (in april)
I like to draw manga specially dragonball and I am online on toribash almost all the time same as ingame
i play xbox 360 and my GT is Gradualoregon
and i am black belt

Nope

Originally Posted by bintangfal View Post
Can i join ?

No.

Originally Posted by BaskiNoob View Post
Can I join?

No.

Originally Posted by dana661 View Post
can i join this clan please....

No.

Originally Posted by ajiskempet View Post
can i join?im 2nd dan

No.

Originally Posted by fazluraja View Post
can i join ?
i am black belt
-----
can i join ?
i am black belt
i like judo and aikido

No.

Originally Posted by Mig33 View Post
Name : Jackyz Nimiars
Belt : Green
Gmt : +8
Forum/Irc active : Forum
Why want join : Because i need a clan and i like the tag.E.g [T]Mig33
About you : My name is Jackyz Nimiars.You can call me Jackyz.I'm live in Indonesia and i have many friends

Nope.

Originally Posted by VLxeoxVL View Post
can I join?
name:VLxeoxVL
belt:black belt
gmt:+1
activity;im very active
why do you wanna join ?:becouse i wanna be in a clan,and i like the clan tag

Too bad the clan tag doesn't like you back.

Originally Posted by MacElite View Post
Oh look a serious application.

Hello, I want to join T cause I think that I am a good replay maker.

I can do decaps booms and some realism.

See you guys in Irc.

I never saw shit of you in IRC, fuck off.

Originally Posted by destrobeto View Post
may ai enter please i am black belt end a good fighter in aikido and wushu*head bang**head bang**head bang*:d0 0d:

No.

Originally Posted by jcmert View Post
May I join this clan?
I'm good at Tk , and wushu .

I'm a good friend , and I'm loyal .

If you don't think I'm skilled enough to join look at these replays

Don't tell me what to do. Declined.

Originally Posted by kob View Post
hey heres a app

Im 13 i like to play tb.i like to bikeride play with my friends. also here are some of my replaysAttachment 263321

Attachment 263322

Attachment 263323

Attachment 263343

edited version

I like to bikeride DECLINED with my friends.

Originally Posted by Darkjacker View Post
i wanna join in your clan
My name is Darkjacker.
I am black belt.
My best mode is akido.
I wanna join on this clan because is very formal and have very good players and in that clan the people play like people pro.
I do not have any infraccion.
-----
Replays
quick turnover
fast for awesome
i like look his head in the top
uploaded 36 mins 15 secs ago
this replay say be careful to me xD
tags: head in the top

No.

Originally Posted by d3athd3mon View Post
Can i join i want to be invovled in a clan for once
Belt:brown
Best mod:wushu

You don't always get what you want.

Originally Posted by SigSaucer View Post
Can i join?
-----
Belt:Black
Fav mods:ninjutsu,aikido,wushu

You're 10 and what is this? A decline.

i am black belt i wanna join bacuse its a ood clan a am good to akido judo wusho and parkour going to give you 2 replays about my skill please i relly wanna join in that clan:
Replays:
aef.rpl (81.9 KB)
dont broke it 2.rpl (88.6 KB)

You again? No means no.

Originally Posted by r3dr4gonZ View Post
Hello Guy I Would Like To Join Your Clan Because I am Active, I Also Good And I Like This Clan. It Is Your Choice To Let Me In Your Clan Or Not. No Hard Feeling

Sorry buddy, in this clan, it's hard feeling only. Declined.

Originally Posted by junibug View Post
Hello guys! I have a very good question for you. Can I be in your clan?

Hello wierdo! I have a very good answer for you. No.

Originally Posted by jordach View Post
I would wish to join your clan.

My belt is Blue, I will occasionally use the forums and the Torishop, otherwise, I rarely make use of bought extras.

I have seen you clan in action, it is great. I usually play frequently and know extensively of Aikido techniques and some Judo. I seem to have a 50/50 win ratio.

Unlike some players, I don't try and laugh at their mistakes, I try and help then in a private server, hosted by me.

I know some moves in Toribash that sometimes, either makes them win or me. I prefer using logical moves rather than brute force.

I'm a balanced fighter.

Nope.

Originally Posted by SigSaucer View Post
Can i join?

No.

Originally Posted by ckilla12 View Post
i wish that wait what belt you have to be to get in this clan cuz i am a brown and i want to join soo bad but i hope you say i can

no u cant join cuz ur brown

Name: Darkjacker
Gmt: -6
Ban/Frac History: none
Forum/Irc Activity: 9
Past Clans: none
Best Mod: Akido and wushu
Talents: i make textures
Why do you want to join?:
I want to join this clan because it is a clan is highly respected by the other clan, this clan has very good players with good skills, this clan is noted because it is a clan that is very close together which is a clan leader very good, in summary, it is said that this clan is among the best in the game
Well, first of all my real name is Engels I live in Costa Rica and I like to observe all that I propose, I have 21 years
Replays :
1.rpl (63.2 KB) 1as.rpl (79.5 KB) rer.rpl (79.1 KB) Dacap in classic .rpl (33.3 KB)

You just don't get the hint do you? One more and I swear I'll slap the shit out of you.

Originally Posted by presunto View Post
Hello this is my own app i made my real name is drae i am 12 and a rugby player i play for new zealand and i play afl too i am a very nice person and self confident im not mean but, i do have anger issues when people tourment me i am a respecting person and honest i do not scam people, in forum i go around selling items and posting threads about buying and go on off topic and ingame, i usally duel and host my own tourneys instead of going into a different tourney cause you just get 500 tc from that well ive been banned once cause i didnt know the rules, in toribash forum plus i am a custom belt and i might be a good player for this clan these are some of my replays i know there not the best, but i tryed.

Declined.

Originally Posted by r3dr4gonZ View Post
hello sir can i join your clan if you wish

The only one wishing for you to join [T] is you.

Originally Posted by noskcaj View Post
Name: Noskcaj
Gmt: Whatever AUS is
Ban/Frac History: none
Forum/Irc Activity: Dont have IRC, recntly joined forums so not much.
Past Clans: none
Best Mod: Aikido
Talents: Killing the opponent
Why do you want to join?: I like the name.

Too bad the name doesn't like you.

Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
DO NOT ACCEPT REDRAGONS. HE WAS IN MY CLAN WHEN HE APPLIED FOR THIS ONE...(BUT HE'S KICKED NOW)

Sorry buddy try again next year.

Originally Posted by nodarkness View Post
Can i join your clan?

No.

Originally Posted by zuhair121 View Post
can I join?
Im brown belt but I beat 8th dan I win In tourny 21 times
plz can I join

awesum job beatin 8th dan ur good but srry u cant join

Originally Posted by xDudux View Post
eu posso entrar no clan?
eu quero entrar para ganhar muitas lutas divulgando o nome do clan
faze-lo ficar mais conhecido do que ja é

Hola taco supreme por favor mucho enchilada.

Originally Posted by isagraha View Post
Can i join this clan

No

Originally Posted by xDudux View Post
sorry for sending the post in Portuguese
I can get into the clan?
I want to enter to win many fights disclosing the name of the clan
make it be bigger than it is already

sorry for sending the reply in taconese
Declined.

Originally Posted by axelo View Post
Name Axelo
Want to join Im like tamer0 nad the clan
Age 15
Belt Brown belt 470 to black

Sorry buddy there's only room for one person in [T] to be like Tamer0.

Originally Posted by Tune View Post
Name: Chandler Beltz. No I’m sorry I am not Chandler Bing sorry. If you could I prefer just Chandler.

GMT: -5

Forum/Irc Activity: Forum and irc activity I am on a pretty decent amount, and yes I do not have that many posts but that’s because...well I don’t know why ;P.

Best Mods: Aikido because I love reversing and trying to line dance at the same time. It is very complicated but when it works it plays off a lot. My other best mod is Wushu because I love the concept of not grabbing and trying to survive while being fractured. Also Sparring beause I just love the whole concept.

Talents: Replay making. Below are examples of my replay making and they did not take me that long to do but they are pretty decent and by my opinion I am impressed.

Why do you want to join?: Because I would love to have a great replay making clan like this one and to get to know you guys because I think you guys are really cool. Maybe in the future you could help me on my skills.-

Why should I let you?: Because I am talented and I am not coming and applying for this clan without playing with anybody. Also because I am and will be loyal to Adventure and that I have great trust in some of the members in this clan but I am not sure that they have the same trust in me but it is ok because it takes time to build trust.

Info about yourself: I am 12 years old which means I have school, also I have a very not normal life and I have a great skill for toribash. Including that I introduced Jcmert to toribash and watching him grow up belts and now he is past me game wise not skill wise ;P. Also I have a half and half time with my mom and dad because they went to court . Also I did not know my dad until I was 10 year old. One great thing I am planning is to stay in Toribash until I become a Gm and I have a God belt, as you see I am planning to stay in Toribash for quite a long time. The bad thing is at my dad's house I cannot play Toribash because he is a meaner. But as you see I am allowed to play Toribash at my mom's because I am at my mom's right now. So that is pretty much all the basics about me. Also I am working on getting more posts. Happy voting

Replays: from my alt

Way too long of a post for me to care. Declined.

Originally Posted by nodarkness View Post
can i join i'm begging please?

Sorry buddy beggars can't be choosers. You don't get to choose to be DECLINED.