Toribash
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
this aint that true you see:

Professional says its not right.

Must be the absolute truth.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
M5 pubstomped with AP Malphite and Revive MF. That doesn't mean you should always play AP Malphite or Revive MF.

i never said that (i am summing up yours and oracles post here)
ocelote mentioned that its important to be adaptive on your builds with cassiopeia. so building wota-rabadons-void isnt always good. thats how easy it is. meh.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I thought that would have been obvious. Wota, Rabadons, Void Staff is pretty much what you get 99% of the time.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
My god. Lulu is my new favorite support. Allows you to be more aggressive than normal. Also, whimsy supposedly shuts off any existing moves. Tryndamere used Endless Rage? Turn him into a cupcake, no more endless rage. Fiddle ulted your team? Cupcake. No more ult.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
or maybe you're just bored! Whimsy fixes that too! With just one quick W all your problems may be solved.
I R IRONMAN

It had to be done.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
I made an account. Let's play

My user is "IstalkUric" I'm srs

I just go down stairs to play on moms comp etc. so hit me up of you want to play. I'm off
To school now. My first time playing I told these guys I never played before and they made fun of me. My legendary killing spree proved otherwise :o
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
dargon you sure got carried
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
..They kept focusing me and ignoring both Ziggs and Ammumu. So I kinda tanked and died on them while others killed them untill they were dead. :P

Yeah, I admit that I'm worst player in that team. BY FAR.

Edit: Also, yeah, I had solotop, and the plan was that I keep top until they take it. ..Which I did. :P
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 21, 2012 at 06:54 PM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.