Ranking
if you want a good truck you get a ford super duty
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
a ford super duty goes for 40k brand new 5 years used 25k there expensive trucks
-----
i do like fords more then dodges but the dodge was a better price range in my opinion so i took it also i cant figure out how to upload the pics from my phone
Last edited by Zack; Dec 6, 2015 at 04:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Originally Posted by Zack View Post
a ford super duty goes for 40k brand new 5 years used 25k there expensive trucks
-----
i do like fords more then dodges but the dodge was a better price range in my opinion so i took it also i cant figure out how to upload the pics from my phone

take your charger cable, one end goes into your phone the other is probably a USB correct? plug the USB into your computer and plug your phone in with the other end; that should allow you to browse your files from your computer thus giving you access to the pictures of your truck. c/p your pictures from your phone to your computer then upload them to a 3rd party site such as imgur. then take the forum code that imgur provides and you will be good.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I'm hearing more and more that your clans shit posting are getting out of hand. I'm not saying Obey is better than Nitro, but i would say their clan takes the clan more seriously. Their threads are handled more calmly and give answers rather than laughing at them for their application. Offense taken or not but you all are slacking...
Hey
Hey [Nitro],

Sup m9s im just here to know what's going on in Nitro now, Anything new?

Btw can I still hang-out with you bros?

Btw Sup Pnutbutta/Acjudoka want a rematch? lol jk

I honestly miss this clan.

Once again, sorry Day for my shit-post
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Dec 7, 2015 at 12:31 PM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Why would you be allowed to hang out with us?
Life is good when you have friends backing you up