Toribash
Hey guys, I can suggest someone `?

His name is yy2 he search a clan. And ask me 1 and a half week ago to become a MM member.
He have Really good skills in aikido and balance Fights as well. The Only Problem about this guy is (i call him homie) he dont know much about the forums.... anyway when we help this guy to get some better skills in the forums, he is a well rounded guy...
Chaz, waiting for his app.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Name : WhiteBot
Belt : My alt is PieDemon, I doubt you guys would want an account named piedemon in your clan. So I chose this name.
Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans : I was in my friends clan SOS that died long time ago/
Your skills (texturing, movie making, ingame activities) : I have vegas pro but I have no idea how to use it.
Favorite mods : all -30 mods.
Why do you want to join us? You guys are getting real close to dying and I have wanted to join for a long amount of time. I think the best time to help is now.
I hope that you guys will accept me and I can help out this clan to the best of my abilities.
Infractions/bans : None
Ingame activity : All the time, with my activity I will be black belt in a few days.
Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) : I am a pretty awesome person, I spend most of my time in toribash trying to build up my replay making skills and when not doing that I belt up and rank up. I am a nice person with a lot of time to post here.

Rejected
Attached Files
Wip 1.rpl (173.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Lexx; Aug 23, 2011 at 10:31 AM.
Whitebot, rejected.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
You don't meet the standards and you're only here to harass the clan.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Uhm, piedemon how bout take the rejection and leave.

Also, do I have chance on joining or is my name to much like lexx's?