Ranking
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
looks like all you need is a guitar and a blunt my friend.

Thats all I need bro, thats all I need.

Awesome sauce coke, looks sexy.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Hello my clan and happy new year !

I have just finished this to begin 2013 with good ideas :

Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 10, 2013 at 08:12 AM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

This was really good!! very helpful. You asked me to give you feedback in game but i didnt have the time so here goes. The only problem I see is that when you are showing us what you do with your tori everything is moving at the speed of light so it's nearly impossible to make out what you're doing so that time seems almost wasted. However I see how the showing it at a slower speed would be a problem as well and I couldnt really suggest a solution to this problem. Very well done over all. =)
Hold up let me see if I have any fux... Nope NO FUCKS!
Nomechy's guide to surviving toribash
Originally Posted by nomechy102 View Post
This was really good!! very helpful. You asked me to give you feedback in game but i didnt have the time so here goes. The only problem I see is that when you are showing us what you do with your tori everything is moving at the speed of light so it's nearly impossible to make out what you're doing so that time seems almost wasted. However I see how the showing it at a slower speed would be a problem as well and I couldnt really suggest a solution to this problem. Very well done over all. =)

Hey ! You are right, its very fast. For the first wip it was lower but boring. I am preparing an other tuto for free running ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Hey ! You are right, its very fast. For the first wip it was lower but boring. I am preparing an other tuto for free running ;)

You bet I'll be watching it. =)
-----
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Hello my clan and happy new year !

I have just finished this to begin 2013 with good ideas :

gotta butt in here and show what your video has done for me. It's nothing special but I'm convinced it's a huge improvement. U R 2 OOSUM Mocucha. =3
Attached Files
Cotter spar with potato.rpl (501.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by nomechy102; Jan 5, 2013 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hold up let me see if I have any fux... Nope NO FUCKS!
Nomechy's guide to surviving toribash
Haven't stopped by and said hi for a while. So... Hey guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin