Toribash
guys i don't want to join the clan anymore its been 3days have not gave me an answer i don't want to join anymore i'll just delete my app right now
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
In-Game Name:opfeo10
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash:Been playing about 4 years, joined the online community about 2 1/2 - 3 years ago
Why you want to join Torigods:Because Torigod is the most prestigous clan out there, and i would like to become a much better member and fighter.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Because i think with training i could become great, and a well respected member of your clan. It would be easy to teacher me because i am a quick learner and already know a good amount tham the basics of every thing.

Thanks for reading.
💲FBGM💲
my name is mrdillon4 i am a orange belt i want to join your clan cuz nerly 40 prosent of toribash is a white belt! i have been playin for about 6 weaks :P and i know a few moves
in game name xzasdeded
references woiihsan
i playing toribash when version 3.7then got hacked
i wanna join torigod coz torigod is high-belt toribashian corner
pick me coz i am a half hampa in wushu but i cant play judo and aikido
-----
my belt is blue (hacked acctually brown)
Last edited by Whale; Dec 29, 2010 at 05:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
viper24
in Game name:viper24
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
References:beat the famous gmon and beat kitfox
how long have i been playing toribash for:1 1/2 years
why i want to join torigods: i want to join torigods becuase i want to been in a well known clan and to have a good reputation. i hear that torigods have very good players and have a very well know rep
why should you pick me instead of someone else: you should pick me becuase i take toribash seriously and not like a average game.i have a funny side to my self as well but i take it more seriously than others
Last edited by viper24; Dec 30, 2010 at 04:32 PM.
In-Game Name:Teckwizz
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash: i have played for like 4 or 5 months
Why you want to join Torigods:because i think zaarock is cool and i want to be in the same clan as him.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I take the game seriously and i want too look like i know what i am doing i also want something i dont have: respect
one more thing,
i am a brown belt
Last edited by teckwizz; Jan 2, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
name:Bloodvain
legth of playing:1 year
belt:black before hack
REson of joining: im sick of just playing i want to play for a reason. i have been watching this clan for awhile and think they are really good
-----
main mod is wush
Last edited by bloodvain; Jan 6, 2011 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In-Game Name:babyneo
Reference:?
How long have you been playing Toribash: moths for on youtube 2010
Why you want to join Torigods:bec i have no clans wanna have clan again
How long have you been playing Toribash: A year or so. Why you want to join Torigods: Cause i want a good clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Cause i got good moves