Ranking
Originally Posted by ape View Post
My idea of a fun day at work is getting drunk and touching woman in the anus hole

Sounds exquisite, ape. Haven't seen you in so long, bud.

Also, greetings, Inq! Just a friendly former clannie stopping by. How goes it over here?
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Sounds exquisite, ape. Haven't seen you in so long, bud.

Also, greetings, Inq! Just a friendly former clannie stopping by. How goes it over here?

everything's fine with me I suppose, I took a leave for a little, but I'm okay nowadays.
waddup trick how you been?

Creati0n what're you doing with your life nowadays
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
everything's fine with me I suppose, I took a leave for a little, but I'm okay nowadays.

Creati0n!

That's really great, bruh! I hope you received my PM regarding that bump in the road in your life.

Yo yo yo yo yo, ape!

I've been very good, my friend. Am in my senior year in uni. Wrapping up my BSBA Legal Management pre-law major. Hopefully graduating in March and proceeding to a really prestigious law school immediately after.

Still a varsity debater in my uni. Speaking of which, I'm currently in another part of my country competing in a national uni intervarsity debate tourney played in the BP format.

How about you, how's life coming along?
fl0w
I stared at ape's avatar for about 20 minutes

at least it felt like 20 minutes
I thought apes weren't monkeys, and humans weren't animals... but why are we all 3 attracted to bananas.
It must be the work of the illuminati.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
HI GUYS!
I won't be inactive for long so can you take me out of the inactive group?
How's it going with inq?

Working as a personal fitness trainer and teen fitness activist in my local area, and playing video games in the off-time. Been a nice senior year so far. What about yourself man? It's been ages since you've shown your face around here.
My idea of a fun day at work is getting drunk and touching woman in the anus hole

Well...

Originally Posted by waifu View Post
I stared at ape's avatar for about 20 minutes

at least it felt like 20 minutes

I almost got caught in a trance as well. Fucking GIF avatars.
-----
Why can I only learn math when I'm teaching myself with the internet?

When I'm in the classroom and the teacher's discussing, I'm like, "what the motherfuck are you talking about?!" But when I learn the lesson on the internet, I'm like, "well, why didn't that assfuck teach it like this?!"
Last edited by Bulletron; Oct 5, 2015 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.