Ranking
ok slap, don't post on a nitro board again, should you fail at doing this i will have your reported
Last edited by Day; Dec 29, 2015 at 05:28 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
ok slapm, don't post on a nitro board again, should you fail at doing this i will have your reported

i don't take kindly to those that think they are entitled to more than they actually are, leave now and and you will be remembered as the idiot who only told day that he doesn't give a fuck instead of the kid that decided to get on day's nerves because he didn't give a fuck.

Smile I love you mr grumpy pants. Lmfao

Also dj that was me and sparky
Originally Posted by Day View Post
ok slapm, don't post on a nitro board again, should you fail at doing this i will have your reported

i don't take kindly to those that think they are entitled to more than they actually are, leave now and and you will be remembered as the idiot who only told day that he doesn't give a fuck instead of the kid that decided to get on day's nerves because he didn't give a fuck.

Savage. I hope he posts lmfao
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Who is this slap guy you are talking about?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Who is this slap guy you are talking about?

Someone marketing on our thread, their posts must have been deleted.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Someone marketing on our thread, their posts must have been deleted.

yep i did
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by pnutbutta View Post
Is it me or since I turned thirteen today I have more semen?

Congrats, now you're approaching puberty stage
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Good For you pnutbutta Now put it in a keyhole and jiggle it around a bit see what happens Maybe Just maybe it will Do magical things trust me
Last edited by SkyFawk; Dec 25, 2015 at 04:31 AM.