Ranking
haha faggot
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
Fuck you didn't you read the thread
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
It's just a bag of dimes, don't worry
I joined > we are back > don't just die faggots
guys

wtf
guys srsly guys

wtf
Hey it's been fun
And I am not leaving.

It's just been fun...

What's up? What are your opinions? Any ideas on how to make this clan all WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and shit?
You really should specify in the future, and if you mean http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=358891 That, then yes, I did. if I get denied for ViperTech's clan, I'm staying out of clans for a while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Get a dime ba-ck from the cashier that ripped me off earlier. Right? ;o
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Exactly Tom. finally someone caught on!
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.