Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't see how it's my fault considering the fact I went positive every game, but the one we lost, I was either top fragging or somewhere in the middle, there wasn't one point where I played poorly aside from the loss. I played well and we won with considerable ease, but it's my fault for winning 7 in a row and deranking after a loss?? I don't understand. I am not mad about it just don't want to be stuck in this skill group for ages to come.
Originally Posted by playboicarti View Post
I don't see how it's my fault considering the fact I went positive every game, but the one we lost, I was either top fragging or somewhere in the middle, there wasn't one point where I played poorly aside from the loss. I played well and we won with considerable ease, but it's my fault for winning 7 in a row and deranking after a loss?? I don't understand. I am not mad about it just don't want to be stuck in this skill group for ages to come.

download cheats, it worked for panda.

In all seriousness tho. If you have over a 50% overall winrate you will rank up. That's just how MM works. Short timeframe there are sometimes weird things in MM rankings but in general if you can keep a positive winrate you will rank up 100%.
there's a reason why no good player is stuck in mg.
Just won two more where I top fragged both games. I even hit a 30 bomb but I still didn't rank up, is there a way to check my winrate and all that, because i'm curious
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Can I see the 47 kill match demo?
inb4, "I don't have it."

I actually do have it, and it was 42 kills, lol.
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-nmaFM-QGXAA-wzdSP-DhEMO-9v4ZJ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ahh that one, I recall that game but I'll have to look and see if I have it.
Anyways, "Always alone" is the same account as my "Low Self Esteem" account.

I'll look for it though :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Gun em down wi ur mosin ed
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-GdjkG-5TOTr-CUHBQ-h8vhq-E4aNE

Found it.
Also, ranked up to LEM now.

durp

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY_dMQcHilQ

I got this sick Pistol Ace on Mirage as CT on pistol round, thoughts?
(never posted in gaming chat before, I hope this is aloud lul)